The Student Room Group

SCLY2 AQA Resit Education

Hi is anyone doing the SCLY2 Resit paper on Education? I'm really struggling with revision and i don't have any of my notes from last year! Please help with what topics i need to revise and what topics are likely to come up. It'd actually be so much help to me if any of you had any revision materials/tips for me as I've barely started revision and i don't know anything
thank you!!!!
Hello I am resitting this unit. Key areas are:

- Theoretical perspectives on Education
- Class Differences in achievement (External/Internal)
- Ethnic Differences in achievement (External/Internal)
- Gender Differences in achievement (External/Internal)
- Education and Social policy

And then of course all of the research methods.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by LewisW1805
Hello I am resitting this unit. Key areas are:

- Theoretical perspectives on Education
- Class Differences in achievement (External/Internal)
- Ethnic Differences in achievement (External/Internal)
- Gender Differences in achievement (External/Internal)
- Education and Social policy

And then of course all of the research methods.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so much!!! Good luck with your resit :smile: Have you done much revision for it yet? Because I've barely started...
Original post by Nadine_leese
Thanks so much!!! Good luck with your resit :smile: Have you done much revision for it yet? Because I've barely started...

That's okay, you too :smile: I've done mind maps for the different areas and am doing past papers this week. I'm also resitting unit 1 too :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by LewisW1805
That's okay, you too :smile: I've done mind maps for the different areas and am doing past papers this week. I'm also resitting unit 1 too :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. I've started typing up notes today and then I'm also going to practice exam questions and technique. Ah no i feel for you!! There's so much to remember!! If you get stuck on unit 1 in the exam, just remember you can relate any of the theories to the question and you should be okay :smile: Are you doing the A2 papers this summer too?
Original post by Nadine_leese
Thank you. I've started typing up notes today and then I'm also going to practice exam questions and technique. Ah no i feel for you!! There's so much to remember!! If you get stuck on unit 1 in the exam, just remember you can relate any of the theories to the question and you should be okay :smile: Are you doing the A2 papers this summer too?

Yeah luckily most of theory is the same across all of the units :smile: Yes I'm doing Beliefs and Crime :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hi. Also resitting. Does anyone know the questions for education last year?
Reply 7
Original post by Gyen
Hi. Also resitting. Does anyone know the questions for education last year?

I'm not sure, I've looked everywhere but can't find anything and can't remember what they were!!
i really wanna know what's predicted to come up this year too!!!:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest