The Student Room Group

Shy guys and promiscuous girls

How common is this series of events?

-Shy guy with low confidence rarely gets with girls because of shyness and low confidence
-Promiscuous girl takes liking to shy guy with low confidence and does all the hard work/takes all the social risk of getting together with him because she's promiscuous and not shy
-Promiscuous girl moves on/gets bored with shy guy and gets with other guys because she's promiscuous
-Shy guy feels like :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: cause he thought he was special to her

Obv sure it happens with sexes reversed - just talking from a guy point of view who feels like he's observed this

Scroll to see replies

Cant really see why the promiscuous part is relevant? has she slept with shy guy?

People move in and out of friendships quite quickly. You are gooing to have to get used to disappointment and rejection in relationships everyone has to, but there are many positives, so dont get too down about it.
Reply 2
for :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:s sake i hate the new dolphin blockers.
Original post by mkap
for :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:s sake i hate the new dolphin blockers.

why the **** are there so many dolphins:s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by toonervoustotalk
why the **** are there so many dolphins:s-smilie:

ok you just added the stars yourself
The dolphin blockers are getting annoying now. Takes out the seriousness of a post.
Original post by mkap
ok you just added the stars yourself

yes:u:
breaking the system like a boss
:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::frown:
:dolphin: "Hello"
To answer OP, yes it happens all the time regardless of whoever is virgin or promiscuous
Don't mind the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing dolphin myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes it does happen but I don't really understand why it's relevant that the woman has frequent sexual partners.
Attachment not found
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Attachment not found

*awaiting van Groot's gif like*

....is the name of my new album. :wink:
I am confused. why not refer her as being confident instead of promiscuous. A women can be promiscuous and shy at the same time btw.
Reply 14
I would never :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: a promiscuous girl or guy but I :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing love dolphins😎
I think I know who you is
Original post by Anonymous
I think I know who you is

Who am I? What's my initials? :P
Reply 17
It'd be funnier if the dolphins were nicolas cage heads instead
Common, the reason the poster is pointing out her being promiscious is because I presume she maintained a facade of innocence to begin with but was actually a whore who seeks out men for attention, their entire relationship was based on nothing more than the satisfication of her ego to seduce this innocent person by careful manipulation thus providing an ego boost to someone who is fragile.
On topic: I've seen it work myself but it's shite, men need to be dominant that's just the way of the world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending