The Student Room Group

Lonliest person on TSR

Me because I've decided to not get married or have a funeral because no one's turning up, except immediate family I guess..

If you think you qualify what are your reasons?
Original post by queenofswords
Me because I've decided to not get married or have a funeral because no one's turning up, except immediate family I guess..

Hiya :hugs:

If you need to chat to someone, my doors are always open!! :h:

Ethan
I'm sorry you're feelng that way, I'm sure there are more people who care about you than you think and you have your whole life to meet loads of amazing people to connect with, have you spoken to anyone about how you're feeling?
(edited 8 years ago)

same
maybe i'll think about it
pretty much only online friends, no real true friends only people who are "just" friends and nothing more
Reply 4
Original post by thefatone
same
pretty much only online friends, no real true friends only people who are "just" friends and nothing more

:cry2: i'd cry and turn up :frown:
Original post by z33
:cry2: i'd cry and turn up :frown:

changing your avatar a lot...
Reply 6
changing your avatar a lot...

O i know am bringing MJ back soon tho :biggrin:
Original post by z33
O i know am bringing MJ back soon tho :biggrin:

oh ok. :h:
buy a fleshlight

Well at least your immediate family seem to love you, have you tried meeting people at similar interest points eg sporting activities, clubs, societies?:s-smilie:
Also, are you not getting a marriage because no ones turning up or are you just not into that stuff?? You shouldnt let social norms and pressures affect your romantic life tbf:s-smilie::h:

Just saw your post on 'what do you want to experience once' IMO dont do drugs :biggrin: and romantic love should sure be worth it!

Original post by iEthan
Hiya :hugs:

If you need to chat to someone, my doors are always open!! :h:

Ethan

I know this was meant metaphorically but since you're so kind I almost thought it was meant literally the first time I read it :biggrin:

same

So an online wedding/funeral? Am I invited? :biggrin:

Original post by DontWantBeLoser
buy a fleshlight

Fleshlight? Sounds...inappropriate
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
im sure av seen this thread before....
Original post by ForestShadow
So an online wedding/funeral? Am I invited? :biggrin:

nope no wedding at all unfortunately :/
Reply 12
[video="youtube;78WvMFKc4hM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78WvMFKc4hM[/video]

What Timothy Leary would like to say might make you mad...

Quick Reply

Latest