The Student Room Group

A question for Girls.

Hey,

My question is; does it bother you if your boyfriend or someone you're dating has more girl mates than guy mates? Perhaps even his best friend is a girl?

Interested to know your opinions on this! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
nope as long as they don't try to steal my man or he spent more time with them than me then ad get annoyed.
Reply 2
Original post by mkap
nope as long as they don't try to steal my man or he spent more time with them than me then ad get annoyed.

What if he told you that he was going on holiday with his best mate (who is a girl), would that bother you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Stk1010
What if he told you that he was going on holiday with his best mate (who is a girl), would that bother you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dunno if ad be okay with that, why would he not offer to take me instead
Original post by Stk1010
Hey,

My question is; does it bother you if your boyfriend or someone you're dating has more girl mates than guy mates? Perhaps even his best friend is a girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't bother me whatsoever :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by mkap
i dunno if ad be okay with that, why would he not offer to take me instead

It's not immoral to want to go on holiday with your mates if you're in a relationship. Perhaps he's taking you away another time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I wouldn't be bothered by it as long as the 'best mate' respected the relationship and wasn't constantly surrounding him. I probably would be bothered though with the holiday though. If it was like the first few months of the relationship i might be upset but not as much as i would be if its like 6 months+.
Reply 7
My best friend is a girl so of course I wouldn't bother if my GF's best friend is a guy or if she has more male friends than female.

I went on holiday with her (my best friend) but I was single. I don't think I would have done it if I had had a GF at that time so yeah, that would bother me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Nope
Original post by Stk1010
Hey,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. He doesn't need a girl best friend, I am his girl best friend.
He can have female acquaintances (maybe one good female friend) but there's no regular meeting up with them if I'm not there.
(edited 8 years ago)
They should be able to trust them, if there's no trust there's no point on being together

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alana_p
They should be able to trust them, if there's no trust there's no point on being together

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll trust him, but I won't trust the females, especially if I don't know them. I wouldn't expect to have a whole bunch of guy friends either.
if he's attractive he has many female friends and he will cheat from time to time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending