The Student Room Group

Have I left my A2 revision late?

Hi, I have 3 AS resit exams in May which i'm ready-ish for and the rest of my exams in June. I'm aiming for A*AA minimum (uni offer)... but trying for 3A* (Maths, Chemistry and English Literature). I have paid attention throughout the year and done some work and revised on and off. But serious revision hasn't started until now (I have one week of easter hols left)

Do I still have time to pull up my grades?
(edited 8 years ago)
Of Course! If you are willing to put in the work constantly at a full speed standard rather than taking a more relaxed approach. Anything is possible if you simply have the willpower.
Reply 2
we're both :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed tbh
o well as long as you aint aiming for medicine then you'll be fine taking new A levels in new system :tongue:
I only have 1 subject to revise for and even then I am failing at that.
Original post by chanda01
Hi, I have 3 AS resit exams in May which i'm ready-ish for and the rest of my exams in June. I'm aiming for A*AA minimum (uni offer)... but trying for 3A* (Maths, Chemistry and English Literature). I have paid attention throughout the year and done some work and revised on and off. But serious revision hasn't started until now (I have one week of easter hols left)

Do I still have time to pull up my grades?

If you are willing to put in 10-12 hours of efficient revision every single day next week, do you really think you don't have enough time? Ofcourse you dooooo!!!!!! EFFICIENT REVISION THOUGH!

Original post by z33
we're both :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed tbh
o well as long as you aint aiming for medicine then you'll be fine taking new A levels in new system :tongue:

Oi you, you are not :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed! You're really not!!!!! DOn't be negative!
Reply 5
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Oi you, you are not :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed! You're really not!!!!! DOn't be negative!

I'm sooooo incredibly :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed :rofl: i really dont care tho :sigh:
Original post by z33
I'm sooooo incredibly :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed :rofl: i really dont care tho :sigh:

Stop it, Im going to pm you right now!
Original post by z33

Hey you should! Literally the whole of your life pretty much stems from this
10-12 hours

I really doubt whether it is possible to stay focused for that long (even with breaks) but I mean dang if people do that then go for it I guess? xD I only say that because yesterday I did around 5 hours and I was dead by the end of it so...I don't know haha.
Reply 9
Stop it, Im going to pm you right now!

gurl nah don't bother :lol: am beYOND screwed but it's okay tbh i don't care :lol: in 80 years it wont matter :tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by ProbablyJade
Hey you should! Literally the whole of your life pretty much stems from this

Not really, I can do A levels next year and get better grades and do whatever I want in life :lol:
im not gonna FAIL them
but i ain't getting As either
which am cool with tbh :tongue:
Original post by Don Pedro K.
I really doubt whether it is possible to stay focused for that long (even with breaks) but I mean dang if people do that then go for it I guess? xD I only say that because yesterday I did around 5 hours and I was dead by the end of it so...I don't know haha.

Lol it's certainly possible, especially if you now you are :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed, also with really efficient timed breaks (not internet breaks, but walking outside or drinking water and laying down etc). Also Pomodoro technique is great!

If your deeply behind, there really is no other choice is there? anyway my point is, if OP works her socks of all of next week, she will be able to catch up. No reason to feel negative just yet.

Quick Reply

Latest