The Student Room Group

Things you should know before you move out for Uni? x

Anything from cooking--------------> cleaning ....
Original post by Anonbabes
Anything from cooking--------------> cleaning ....

I ve met people who cant do any of them but really you should know how to cook, clean, use a washing machine and be able to budget.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
I ve met people who cant do any of them but really you should know how to cook, clean, use a washing machine and be able to budget.

I am most likely going to the cheapest option which is a catered accommodation, and shared bathroom.

WelI I can cook a few dishes, and will learn more during Summer especially, more breakfast recipes LOL.

I need to learn how to use a washing machine, cleaning and to budget lol
I am most likely going to the cheapest option which is a catered accommodation, and shared bathroom.

WelI I can cook a few dishes, and will learn more during Summer especially, more breakfast recipes LOL.

I need to learn how to use a washing machine, cleaning and to budget lol

Washing machines are pretty easy to use, you just have to read instructions with the machine and check if the clothes have any warnings on the label. Budgeting is something you need to be planning ahead for really. Do your university not offered self catered?
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Washing machines are pretty easy to use, you just have to read instructions with the machine and check if the clothes have any warnings on the label. Budgeting is something you need to be planning ahead for really. Do your university not offered self catered?

They do... but then they also contain ensuite and are expensive.
How to get pissed on cheap
They do... but then they also contain ensuite and are expensive.

Ah fair enough
Reply 7
Original post by Dinasaurus

I'm not in uni yet but SQUODKA (vodka and squash(cordial))
Reply 8
Common sense should be on that list
Reply 9
Original post by Dinasaurus

Don't drink

Original post by Krain
I'm not in uni yet but SQUODKA (vodka and squash(cordial))

Don't drink

Original post by kkboyk
Common sense should be on that list

LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending