The Student Room Group

First Year Dental Student Timetable

I was just wondering what the timetable is like for 1st year dental students (specifically at University of Birmingham) but I'm welcome to any other uni timetables as I want to get a rough idea.
Reply 1
I would also be interested in this, especially for Barts or King's College London. My family want to go on holiday in November but I am not sure how free dental students are

Thanks!
Original post by themuzbo
I was just wondering what the timetable is like for 1st year dental students (specifically at University of Birmingham) but I'm welcome to any other uni timetables as I want to get a rough idea.

For Dentistry in general it will be 9-5 every day apart from Wednesdays when most unis have the afternoon off for sports. No time for holidays in term time as they want to reiterate the importance of prioritising and professionalism. Term time follows similar to sixth form in the first year.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by TooFocused
For Dentistry in general it will be 9-5 every day apart from Wednesdays when most unis have the afternoon off for sports. No time for holidays in term time as they want to reiterate the importance of prioritising and professionalism. Term time follows similar to sixth form in the first year.

Oh okay thanks for letting me know! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest