The Student Room Group

Liverpool or Reading?

I can't decide, which is best overall and to choose (Liverpool or Reading). The idea of Liverpool been a member of the RG is a big positive. What's your view on these Uni's?. Are the both equally respected in the UK??. Anyone studying at these Uni's??.
Original post by Teiao9
I can't decide, which is best overall and to choose (Liverpool or Reading). The idea of Liverpool been a member of the RG is a big positive. What's your view on these Uni's?. Are the both equally respected in the UK??. Anyone studying at these Uni's??.

I have a flamate who left Reading Uni because it was really bad in terms of his course. I met a friend yesterday and she said Reading Uni is really bad for organising and I think going to Uni has a lot to do with their union. If a uni's union is bad, you will miss out on the real good stuff!

With the south being more expensive each year, I would personally pick Liverpool. I can't stand the accent and the city itself looks just run-down and poor. But if it's a better uni in terms of the course and how their union is ran then I would pick Liverpool over Reading.
I have done a few things at Reading ( I was part of a study) and it as fine the campus is really pritty and the town has lots of bars and clubs you like Rock/metal go to the turtle face a island feel then go through smelly ally to Lo la Lo you want to drink somthing a bit diffrent 0 degrees micro brewery and bistro is your destination there are lot's more thou got all the aminatys there .good luck.
What subject do you want to study? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending