The Student Room Group

A night with Emilia Clarke or £5000 cash?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
People who say take the money are dumb, you can sell your story to the press for way more

Original post by Black Cobra
Easy choice. You can now call me a thousandaire

Sooo materialistic...
She should pay me.
Reply 102
Original post by stefano865
Apparently your inbox is full btw. :tongue:

Wouldn't let me send another one. :sad:

I emptied it a bit 😊
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
Maisie is a good actress? HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Is it still April Fools?

Obviously it's subjective. But she's consistently ranked as one of the top 5 actors on GOT in every viewer poll. Peter Dinklage is basically always first though.

Emilia Clarke on the otherhand always right near the bottom along with Shae (forgot her real name). She genuinely can't act. People like her because she's supposed to be attractive. I had one of the polls on my computer but I'm on my phone right now.

She turns so many potential amazing scenes mediocre
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
People who say take the money are dumb, you can sell your story to the press for way more

Because a story has to be true to sell it to the press...
a night with her think how much the press and magazines would pay it would add up to be far far more
Original post by *Stefan*
You're forgetting the lawsuit for infringing her privacy, and the fact that magazines may not give crap potentially for legal reasons.

I think getting 5k right now would be just reasonable :colone:

I've got a good privacy lawyer. Don't worry about it.
Reply 107
Original post by Dinaa
I emptied it a bit 😊

:h:
Original post by jamesthehustler
a night with her think how much the press and magazines would pay it would add up to be far far more

Very little, most papers wouldn't be interested, nor would most magazines, and the magazines that wouldn't buy it anyway for legal reasons, and if they would regardless you may as well take the money and then sell the fake story to them anyway.
Original post by Lawliettt
Obviously it's subjective. But she's consistently ranked as one of the top 5 actors on GOT in every viewer poll. Peter Dinklage is basically always first though.

Emilia Clarke on the otherhand always right near the bottom along with Shae (forgot her real name). She genuinely can't act. People like her because she's supposed to be attractive. I had one of the polls on my computer but I'm on my phone right now.

It's strange that the actors who do well in the poll play characters who do well in readers' favourite character polls. I think it's more to do with the interesting story and the robust character Arya has, rather than the skill of Maisie as an actress. All she really does is play with swords, run around looking anxious, and occasionally repeats the names of people who have aggrieved Arya.
£5000

Probably because I'm a girl :tongue:

For a certain man I might consider... :wink:

Who died and made you Steven Spielberg?
Reply 112
Original post by Roxy1331
£5000

Probably because I'm a girl :tongue:

For a certain man I might consider... :wink:

:smug:
Original post by stefano865
:smug:

As long as you tick the right boxes: defined jaw, dark stubble, sapphire eyes and... an 8-pack. :tongue:

Spoiler

£5000, I could use it to buy more women :tongue:
Reply 115
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Damn right! The purpose of my life is to pick n' lick lil' Georgie's brain! :yep:

How you doin' btw, long time no see! :biggrin:

Tell me about it! That man owns my soul

I am doing fine... Still trying to figure out what to study, though :ashamed2: How about yourself? Packed your bags and ready for UCL already or?
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
It's strange that the actors who do well in the poll play characters who do well in readers' favourite character polls.

It's funny you mention that. I thought the poll I was referring to was particularly well done because it also had statistics for how much they rate the character themselves. So you could see if people were only giving high acting skills to their favourite character. Daenerys as a character scored highly. It's Emilia Clarkes acting that scored significantly lower.

We can agree to disagree on Maisie Williams through. I think she's gotten much better as the show has gone on. She's definetely above average imo. But still nowhere near people like Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey
It's funny you mention that. I thought the poll I was referring to was particularly well done because it also had statistics for how much they rate the character themselves. So you could see if people were only giving high acting skills to their favourite character. Daenerys as a character scored highly. It's Emilia Clarkes acting that scored significantly lower.

We can agree to disagree on Maisie Williams through. I think she's gotten much better as the show has gone on. She's definetely above average imo. But still nowhere near people like Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey

Of course she doesn't have quite as many years of experience as them either.
She can pay £5,000 for a night with me. :redface:
Have the night with her but kidnap her and hold her to ransom for more than 5k.
After mounting her of course.

Quick Reply

Latest