The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Just wanted to know if anyone has applied for this role?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes me. For Liverpool.
Original post by dagoro1
Yes me. For Liverpool.

I'm assuming you've made it to the interview stage. Did you get any feedback at all on your competencies?
Reply 3
Original post by Cupcakekidnapper
I'm assuming you've made it to the interview stage. Did you get any feedback at all on your competencies?

Oh no, I've just checked and it is still saying "Online Test Complete". When did your status change? Did you apply for Liverpool or elsewhere?
Original post by dagoro1
Oh no, I've just checked and it is still saying "Online Test Complete". When did your status change? Did you apply for Liverpool or elsewhere?

I received an email yesterday around 3pm. I applied for London. Maybe the liverpool one will be sifted by friday. I saw that they had uploaded documents a day or two before i heard back. Perhaps that'll be the same for you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Cupcakekidnapper
I received an email yesterday around 3pm. I applied for London. Maybe the liverpool one will be sifted by friday. I saw that they had uploaded documents a day or two before i heard back. Perhaps that'll be the same for you.

Oh great. Well good luck. Let us know how you get on and I'll let you know if I'm lucky enough to get an interview.
Reply 6
I didn't get an interview - they emailed me today. Nevermind. Good luck to everyone else.
Original post by dagoro1
I didn't get an interview - they emailed me today. Nevermind. Good luck to everyone else.

I'm really sorry. If it helps this is the second time I've applied for this position (didn't make it the first time) and probably my 10th application I've made in general to the civil service. And this is the first time I've made it to interview. Don't be disheartened by this x
Hi, I applied for this job and got invited to a interview. Does anyone have experience with the interview or knows any kind of information?
Has anyone been on an interview yet and what was it like?
My interview is the 26th! Hoping interview isn't too scary
My interview isnt till the end of the month. How's everyone's prep for it going?
Prep...hmmm lol

Im going to make notecards just summarising my competencies. A few colleagues have theirs earlier than me, so if i get any decent info, I'll be back!
Original post by Filedundermisc
Prep...hmmm lol

Im going to make notecards just summarising my competencies. A few colleagues have theirs earlier than me, so if i get any decent info, I'll be back!

Please do. I still cant get over the fact that I got an interview. I need to get over this and actually prepare.
anyone had the interview yet?
Reply 15
Hey guys, so I've done the interview, has anyone heard back yet??
Have you got any tips for my interview for me ?
Reply 17
Just the usual cheesy stuff tbh. Prepare and be confident. The attachments we got sent were pretty helpful when I was preparing.
Which attachments ? :s-smilie:
Now that all the interviews are all over, how did everyone find them? I feel it was less stressful than I had anticipated.

Quick Reply