yup

Nah it says you are Iraqi
Reply 7
Original post by King !
Where are you from ? ethnic wise

Iraq
Original post by King !
Nah it says you are Iraqi

Iraq is like Saudi Arabia for Shias, I got a picture of Karbala as well.
Reply 9
Hey I was thinking of creating a "Pro Bashar Al Assad TSR Thread", in order to spread the actual truth about the Syrian War.
Anyone would be interested?:colondollar:
Original post by King !
Hey I was thinking of creating a "Pro Bashar Al Assad TSR Thread", in order to spread the actual truth about the Syrian War.
Anyone would be interested?:colondollar:

I dont know enough about the Syrian conflict, but one thing I will say is that Bashar Al Assad isn't exactly an angel himself either, hes the better of the lot though
why?
you want to start war between shia and sunni :colone:
Reply 12
Original post by dniy-10
I dont know enough about the Syrian conflict, but one thing I will say is that Bashar Al Assad isn't exactly an angel himself either, hes the better of the lot though

When David Cameron airstrikes or Obamas airstrikes kill innocent people, they label them as casualties, but when Bashar Al Assad airstrikes kill innocent people, he is suddenly a war murderer.

He is not the bad guy in the conflict.
Reply 13
Original post by fatima1998
why?
you want to start war between shia and sunni :colone:

No, this is not Twitter. I wanna cause a fight between Sunnis and Ahmadis tough..

However I wanted to gather some Shias, in order to flourish my idea of opening a Pro Assad thread so people get to know the truth about the war.
:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: Biased Media
Original post by King !
When David Cameron airstrikes or Obamas airstrikes kill innocent people, they label them as casualties, but when Bashar Al Assad airstrikes kill innocent people, he is suddenly a war murderer.

He is not the bad guy in the conflict.

I understand what you're saying, I support the fact that Bashar Al Assad is not against any religions and doesn't do it for religious control (he himself is Alawite), but he did oppress his people, you'll hear stories of families who've had sons taken by the government long before ISIS was there, Bashar did oppress his people quite a lot, but them trying to break the oppression has turned into further chaos, but he does it for actual power.
Original post by King !
No, this is not Twitter. I wanna cause a fight between Sunnis and Ahmadis tough..

However I wanted to gather some Shias, in order to flourish my idea of opening a Pro Assad thread so people get to know the truth about the war.
:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: Biased Media

i dunno what is going on between them anyway :biggrin:
i just heard that war in Saudia thats it - i am not interested tbh:u:
Reply 16
i dunno what is going on between them anyway :biggrin:
i just heard that war in Saudia thats it - i am not interested tbh:u:

Marry me :colonhash:
Original post by King !
Marry me :colonhash:

today isn't april fool :curious:
today is 2nd of april
Reply 18
today isn't april fool :curious:
today is 2nd of april

Dont know why I said that. I just felt a compulsion to propose. Wont happen again
Reply 19
Original post by King !
Dont know why I said that. I just felt a compulsion to propose. Wont happen again

you're like a schizophrenic troll tbh :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending