The Student Room Group

Quick q on re-applying?

I recently applied to EY and got rejected after the tests for a summer internship. So do I still have to wait 6 months before I can apply for their grad scheme which usually opens in August?

Got rejected around mid March for summer internship.
Reply 1
You can apply as it is different recruiting cycle
Reply 2
Original post by spoli21
You can apply as it is different recruiting cycle

So their 6 month waiting policy is just so that people don't apply twice within the same recruiting year?
Reply 3
Original post by e^x
So their 6 month waiting policy is just so that people don't apply twice within the same recruiting year?

Yes I am pretty sure 6 month policy is from application date not decision date
Original post by e^x
I recently applied to EY and got rejected after the tests for a summer internship. So do I still have to wait 6 months before I can apply for their grad scheme which usually opens in August?

Got rejected around mid March for summer internship.

Every company has a different policy on this, where some may accept your application for a different job whilst others won't accept an application to the company for any role within this period.

Your best bet would be to check on their recruitment website and they can tell you what would and wouldn't be allowed in this scenario.
Reply 5
Also does any1 know what exactly EY is looking for from the SJT and business behaviors test?

My friend got a level 7 on the numerical and on his test report he had qualities such as relationship manager and still got rejected.
Reply 6
Original post by e^x

If you applied in March you cannot reapply until September cos of the 6 month restriction, which applies between 2 different recruitment cycles because you cannot apply twice in the same year anyway.
Reply 7
Original post by KTS89
If you applied in March you cannot reapply until September cos of the 6 month restriction, which applies between 2 different recruitment cycles because you cannot apply twice in the same year anyway.

From the EY: " if you have previously applied for an undergraduate position and been rejected you don't have to wait a specific time to apply for a graduate position."
Reply 8
Website*
Reply 9
Original post by e^x
From the EY: " if you have previously applied for an undergraduate position and been rejected you don't have to wait a specific time to apply for a graduate position."

Oh ok then, I was refering to gradh schemes only.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending