The Student Room Group

Any Shia Muslims on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by z33
you're like a schizophrenic troll tbh :lol:

I am actually not a troll. I have quite few followers and look at my green bar.
Not a troll. I am just :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing weird. Maybe I have my period....oops i am a guy :colonhash:
Reply 21
Original post by King !
I am actually not a troll. I have quite few followers and look at my green bar.
Not a troll. I am just :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing weird. Maybe I have my period....oops i am a guy :colonhash:

rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt
Not Shia, but my best friend is. :yep:
Original post by z33
you're like a schizophrenic troll tbh :lol:

people do have crush on me :toofunny:

Original post by King !
Dont know why I said that. I just felt a compulsion to propose. Wont happen again

you tryna be funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Reply 24
Original post by fire_and_ice
Not Shia, but my best friend is. :yep:

And?
:colonhash:
Original post by King !
And?

Idek...
Reply 26
This thread is a FAIL !!! My agenda was to gather some Shias so we can create a pro bashar thread. nah bruv!
Original post by King !
And?

lol he/she is just contributing to your thread
Reply 28
Original post by fatima1998
lol he/she is just contributing to your thread

not very constructive tough...
Reply 29
Are you Sunni, then?
Original post by King !
not very constructive tough...

you made your thread too vague so you can't expect from people to be constructive :u:
Reply 31
Original post by ZuluK
Are you Sunni, then?

yep
do you guys actually believe in mutah marriage? You guys believe that karbala pilgrimage is what God wanted? That Ali and Hussain and Hussayn were meant to be worshipped like this? That God wants you to beat yourself for them on their death day (I recognise only some shias do this)? That you HAVE to pray with that soil/stone from Karbala? That it's okay to lie (Taqiyyah)?? Genuinely asking btw.

Or are you just following your fathers religion? I heard that the young generation don't really believe all that nonsense but it's in fact the scholars who are misleading the others.
nope
Original post by Butternuts96
do you guys actually believe in mutah marriage? You guys believe that karbala pilgrimage is what God wanted? That Ali and Hussain and Hussayn were meant to be worshipped like this? That God wants you to beat yourself for them on their death day (I recognise only some shias do this)? That you HAVE to pray with that soil/stone from Karbala? That it's okay to lie (Taqiyyah)?? Genuinely asking btw.

Or are you just following your fathers religion? I heard that the young generation don't really believe all that nonsense but it's in fact the scholars who are misleading the others.

Mutah is halal, it is temporary marriage, the Prophet saww didn't ban it, his companions did, check the Quran at 4:24. Sunni and Shia scholar all agree that Mutah was practiced in the Prophet time, the Prophet himself allowed his companions to contract Mu'tah when they took long journeys. Islam forbids sexual intercourse before marriage, cheating etc, however humans have desires, in our religion it is not encourage for sexual sins but we don't encourage celibacy as Allah has given us desires. Prophet Muhammed saww also said that Zinda should become abolished from marriage if it was easy thats why Mutah is easiet form of marriage. Mu'tah aims for Muslims to safe guard from sexual sins in periods like long jounryes, health issues etc. Mutah is forbidden in Hadith, the person who forbade it had no authority to do so, it was the caliph Umar.

What do you mean worshipped like this. We still regard Allah SWT the highest, then the Prophet Mohammed saww and then his beloved Ahlulbayt, we don't all beat ourselves, Ayatollah forbids it and doesn't exactly encourage it.

In regards to prayerThe Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.Taqiyyah I haven't learned about properly yet but read this cause I cant explain fully.
http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/al-taqiyya-dissimulation-part-1
Original post by dniy-10
Mutah is halal, it is temporary marriage, the Prophet saww didn't ban it, his companions did, check the Quran at 4:24. Sunni and Shia scholar all agree that Mutah was practiced in the Prophet time, the Prophet himself allowed his companions to contract Mu'tah when they took long journeys. Islam forbids sexual intercourse before marriage, cheating etc, however humans have desires, in our religion it is not encourage for sexual sins but we don't encourage celibacy as Allah has given us desires. Prophet Muhammed saww also said that Zinda should become abolished from marriage if it was easy thats why Mutah is easiet form of marriage. Mu'tah aims for Muslims to safe guard from sexual sins in periods like long jounryes, health issues etc. Mutah is forbidden in Hadith, the person who forbade it had no authority to do so, it was the caliph Umar.

YO WHAT
IMMA DO THIS WTF
wait I follow hadith though.

isn't that basically have a boyf/girlf though????
Original post by dniy-10

What do you mean worshipped like this. We still regard Allah SWT the highest, then the Prophet Mohammed saww and then his beloved Ahlulbayt, we don't all beat ourselves, Ayatollah forbids it and doesn't exactly encourage it.

In regards to prayerThe Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.Taqiyyah I haven't learned about properly yet but read this cause I cant explain fully.
http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/al-taqiyya-dissimulation-part-1

and here we go....
Original post by dniy-10

Nah man, I ain't gonna argue with you or this'll be a whole different thread. Allow that. I could tear you down in a single sentence but I'll save that for another thread, lol.

But my question was like do you'ze lot actually fully believe in that? Especially the lying and whatnot?
Original post by King !
yep

Ahmadis aren't Sunnis
Reply 39
Original post by Ravenous
Ahmadis aren't Sunnis

i know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending