The Student Room Group

A2 salters Chemistry reactants,reagants and conditions

Iv'e made a list of most of the reactions in the course (there are still a few missing soz)
if the attachment doesnt work just message me and i'll email it
have fun :smile:

p.s. if you have any tips for revising please bless me with your knowledge
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by ezaraf
Iv'e made a list of most of the reactions in the course (there are still a few missing soz)
if the attachment doesnt work just message me and i'll email it
have fun :smile:

p.s. if you have any tips for revising please bless me with your knowledge

omg... I love you :cry2: there's like nothing out there for salters :bawling: <333
Make notes using the specification- like under each point on the specification make notes using the chemical ideas textbook.
Use the 4 college website- it's amazing
Memorise the cgp guide and revise A2 Chem revision guides so that you can get an understanding of the chemistry.
After doing a past paper, make sure you write out the corrections on separate paper- even if you get the question right, still write out the correct answer on separate paper. Memorise this booklet of corrections. It helps SO much. Not just for chemistry. The past paper correction booklet thing literally was 70% of the reason I got an A last year for AS Chem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
omg... I love you :cry2: there's like nothing out there for salters :bawling: <333

I did Salters a couple of years ago and really recommend the Heinemann revision guide. The course has probably changed a little since I did it, but the book with ISBN 978-0-435631-55-0 should have been updated to match. In it, there's a few diagrams of reactions and it puts things so simply! Take a look :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by carrotstar
I did Salters a couple of years ago and really recommend the Heinemann revision guide. The course has probably changed a little since I did it, but the book with ISBN 978-0-435631-55-0 should have been updated to match. In it, there's a few diagrams of reactions and it puts things so simply! Take a look :smile:

That's good? i have the CGP one but i'll get that one too if it it's werth et T_T
thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by z33
That's good? i have the CGP one but i'll get that one too if it it's werth et T_T
thanks! :biggrin:

Just make sure you get the updated version and not the ISBN I mentioned as I think the content has changed! But yeah, highly recommend it :smile: I didn't need to look at my textbook because it covered everything there was questions on.
Reply 7
Original post by z33

haha its alrighty
Reply 8
Original post by pieceofsheisse
Make notes using the specification- like under each point on the specification make notes using the chemical ideas textbook.
Use the 4 college website- it's amazing
Memorise the cgp guide and revise A2 Chem revision guides so that you can get an understanding of the chemistry.
After doing a past paper, make sure you write out the corrections on separate paper- even if you get the question right, still write out the correct answer on separate paper. Memorise this booklet of corrections. It helps SO much. Not just for chemistry. The past paper correction booklet thing literally was 70% of the reason I got an A last year for AS Chem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank yiu so much

Quick Reply

Latest