The Student Room Group

What stage are you at in your revision?

Poll

What stage are you at with your revision?

Are you making notes, learning notes, doing past papers?

And what do you think people should be at now? When, ideally, should people start/have startes doing past papers?
literally just started and not proud. Cramming mania here i come:cry2::banghead:
no idea where we should be but I'm at the note making stage

Spoiler

Also, maybe add a poll or something to the thread :biggrin:
Reply 4
I've only just started trying to remember the content
Lol ^ you guys make me feel like im not the only one now lol
Reply 6
im at the cryingmyeyesoutcauseihavelotsmoretodothanithought stage :wink:

idrk, for Philosophy I'm just trying to rewrite my notes then come up with plans for potential 15 mark questions and with german; ive kinda learnt the majority of the words i wanted to, so now i'm just trying to improve my listening & reading skills n also doing past papers.
I'm currently reading through my revision guides and notes daily, doing past papers in maths and physics occasionally too. In politics I'm making lists of common exam questions and coming up with some points for each argument, which I'll start learning closer to the exams.
I'm just going through past papers now. Done my notes on all the topics I've learnt so far, so just continuously testing and applying my knowledge on the bulk of my content :yep:

I'm such a goody two shoes :innocent:
I am still writing my notes :frown: nearly at the stage of absortion - after that it's past papers.
Original post by surina16
Also, maybe add a poll or something to the thread :biggrin:

Ok
combo of making notes&learning them, hoping to start past papers by the end of the month
I kind of hit two birds with one stone and do them at the same time. I'm learning content while taking notes - I learn the content, take notes, make them into flash cards, posters/mindmaps if they're more difficult topics & then after I've done all the content for the unit I do past papers. Science is my most hefty subject for this because I do triple, but at the moment I've finished all the cores (C1, P1, B1) all of biology additional (B2), and a little bit of biology extended (B3) then a little bit of P2, yet to start on C2 :smile:
Nothing much really, just revising for D.T and learning French Vocab.(I started revision earlier, hence I'm relaxed now). I do a past paper daily or just go over weak points. Meh going well, but don't stress you have a fair amount of time.
Original post by Inexorably
im at the cryingmyeyesoutcauseihavelotsmoretodothanithought stage :wink:

idrk, for Philosophy I'm just trying to rewrite my notes then come up with plans for potential 15 mark questions and with german; ive kinda learnt the majority of the words i wanted to, so now i'm just trying to improve my listening & reading skills n also doing past papers.

Slithered back into the GCSE sub forum again :biggrin:
Original post by MrMackyTv
I am still writing my notes :frown: nearly at the stage of absortion - after that it's past papers.

Are you revising for your exams next year?
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Slithered back into the GCSE sub forum again :biggrin:

omfg

fgs

how do i keep doing this i normally notice
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Are you revising for your exams next year?

No, I am revising for my exams this year. But I guess doing the notes now will save me time next year anyways so... :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest