The Student Room Group

how do guys shave down there

guys how tf do you shave down there?
apparently being soft is like putty how do you run a razor over it?
do you get hard beforehand or what?

do you even have hair on your penis or just balls? I've heard hair can grow up the back of the shaft?

I'm confused.

This might sound like a stupid question, I am feeling more and more inclined to google a video of a guy shaving but do not want to subject myself to such a sight. Doubt there would even be any videos.
we dont shave our dicks...wtf kinda dicks have you seen that are hairy...

most of us dont shave i dont think
Maybe check out the answers in this identical thread from yesterday? :confused:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3990755
I don't know many guys that shave but they just trim their pubic hair.
Reply 4
Most guys tend to trim down there (i.e. a relatively even shave all over) and yes, hair does tend to grow up the base of the shaft for many people, and some of those people choose to shave that area. If you do this, look it up online on how to do it properly.
Do guys shave? Lol! :biggrin: I know some who do waxing and trimming, but shaving? No.
Original post by Anonymous
guys how tf do you shave down there?
apparently being soft is like putty how do you run a razor over it?
do you get hard beforehand or what?

do you even have hair on your penis or just balls? I've heard hair can grow up the back of the shaft?

I'm confused.

This might sound like a stupid question, I am feeling more and more inclined to google a video of a guy shaving but do not want to subject myself to such a sight. Doubt there would even be any videos.

Err! We go to a barber.
Reply 7
Me and my friends have trimming parties. They're really fun and cool.
Shaving's gay.
Original post by amelia_lily
Do guys shave? Lol! :biggrin: I know some who do waxing and trimming, but shaving? No.

waxing?!!

could be like damn I just waxed my ball off, the force is strong with wax.

Quick Reply

Latest