The Student Room Group

how do guys shave their dick

guys how tf do you shave down there?
apparently soft dick is like putty how do you run a razor over it?
do you get hard beforehand or what?

do you even have hair on your dicks or just balls?
I've heard hair can grow up the back of the shaft?

I'm confused.

This might sound like a stupid question, I am feeling more and more inclined to google a video of a guy shaving his dick but do not want to subject myself to such a sight. Doubt there would even be any videos.

cba to anon this since moderation takes 5 years or so. It's a genuine biological question so I shouldn't be ashamed anyway.

Scroll to see replies

BME pain olympics, everytime :biggrin:
Original post by alka-temp

I'm confused.

This might sound like a stupid question, I am feeling more and more inclined to google a video of a guy shaving his dick but do not want to subject myself to such a sight. Doubt there would even be any videos.

cba to anon this since moderation takes 5 years or so. It's a genuine biological question so I shouldn't be ashamed anyway.

I kinda wish this was an honest question so imma answer it honestly.

There's not hair on the actual penis, just around. I've never had the area fully shaved but trimming is really easy with some hair trimmer on a short setting. It's really no big deal.
Reply 3

I'm confused.

:lolwut:
Original post by Eternalflames
BME pain olympics, everytime :biggrin:

Eww. Please no. :frown:
Reply 5
I don't.
Why would you want to do that?
Curiosity init.
(edited 8 years ago)

I'm confused.

Can't believe I'm answering this :wink: You can shave soft, it's about the skin being tight, so you just pull your dick long. I've read before that you should be hard to avoid cutting yourself, but I don't think that's necessary.

Yeah hair can grow up the shaft, that's the main place I shave cause I think it's weird. Someone else just said hair only grows around, maybe I'm an exception. Balls are a pain in the ass to shave, again it's about the skin being taught.
(edited 8 years ago)

I'm confused.

what sort of penis do you have?
Original post by RezzBerry
Eww. Please no. :frown:

Hahaha :rofl:
Reply 10
Just bxllocks
tbh i need to know cause i just use scissors and it's so itchy afterwards >.<
I'm a girl but I came here for the posts.
i thought its hairless :colone:
Original post by Eternalflames
Hahaha :rofl:

Omfg you're not even a guy! :wink:
im ngl
this is an interesting q
Original post by Tinemither
Omfg you're not even a guy! :wink:

That makes it all the more funnier my dear :lol:
Original post by thefatone

Seperate beard trimmer. And varying different guard sizes for the area around the groin/up the side of the shaft/the balls. I once was doing it super tired and forgot to change the guard size for my balls and... it sucks. The skin on the balls is stupidly sensitive. Anything and everything makes it bleed I swear. Long nails included...
Reply 18
Original post by ComputerMaths97
I kinda wish this was an honest question so imma answer it honestly.

There's not hair on the actual penis, just around. I've never had the area fully shaved but trimming is really easy with some hair trimmer on a short setting. It's really no big deal.

it is an honest question.
Thank you for answering :biggrin:

Original post by stefano865
:lolwut:

what is ur problem m8?

Original post by M14B
I don't.
Why would you want to do that?

... so it's not hairy?

Original post by sambradley
Can't believe I'm answering this :wink: You can shave soft, it's about the skin being tight, so you just pull your dick long. I've read before that you should be hard to avoid cutting yourself, but I don't think that's necessary.

Yeah hair can grow up the shaft, that's the main place I shave cause I think it's weird. Someone else just said hair only grows around, maybe I'm an exception. Balls are a pain in the ass to shave, again it's about the skin being taught.

aah okay I get it, I didn't know soft dick was stretchy though? then again, it must be otherwise how would it grow hmm.
I guess where hair grows must be genetic?

hmm I can imagine, how can you tighten balls though? like they don't have excess skin or anything do they, don't tell me you stretch them out?

what sort of penis do you have?

I don't have a penis.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scissors? that must take some skills......use a trimmer?

Quick Reply

Latest