The Student Room Group

how do guys shave their dick

Scroll to see replies

"but do not want to subject myself to such a sight"

:rofl:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Seperate beard trimmer. And varying different guard sizes for the area around the groin/up the side of the shaft/the balls. I once was doing it super tired and forgot to change the guard size for my balls and... it sucks. The skin on the balls is stupidly sensitive. Anything and everything makes it bleed I swear. Long nails included...

lol sounds like fun

sometimes i accidently give a firm tap on the balls and it hurts for about a good 3 mins

maybe slight knock instead of firm tap?
Original post by rohit301099
Scissors? that must take some skills......use a trimmer?

the whole bush doesn't come off xD i trim it down a bit
Reply 23
Original post by Eternalflames
BME pain olympics, everytime :biggrin:

NooOOOoooOOOooOOOOoooo :cry2: you triggered a flashback tbh :hand: :cry:
the same way I shave my face? a razorblade in the shower and a bar of soap - it doesn't hurt at all
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Use extra strength wax. Works every time.
Original post by alka-temp
it is an honest question.
Thank you for answering :biggrin:

what is ur problem m8?

... so it's not hairy?

aah okay I get it, I didn't know soft dick was stretchy though? then again, it must be otherwise how would it grow hmm.
I guess where hair grows must be genetic?

hmm I can imagine, how can you tighten balls though? like they don't have excess skin or anything do they, don't tell me you stretch them out?

I don't have a penis.

Yeah there's excess skin around your balls. It literally is a ball sack. The balls aren't connected to the sack or anything. Imagine shaving your ear lobe, you just pull the skin tight... That's a weird analogy but yeah
Original post by z33
NooOOOoooOOOooOOOOoooo :cry2: you triggered a flashback tbh :hand: :cry:

HAHAHA, I laughed through the whole thing :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 28
Original post by sambradley
Yeah there's excess skin around your balls. It literally is a ball sack. The balls aren't connected to the sack or anything. Imagine shaving your ear lobe, you just pull the skin tight... That's a weird analogy but yeah

Omg this is revolutionary - so they're just floating around?????????????????????????????????????
the only thing holding up the testes is the vans deferens?? omg
Use an electric trimmer and be very careful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
HAHAHA, I laughed through the whole thing :rofl: :rofl:

I felt like i grew a dick and then grabbed on it for dear life and screamed :rofl:
Reply 31
Original post by thefatone
lol sounds like fun

sometimes i accidently give a firm tap on the balls and it hurts for about a good 3 mins

maybe slight knock instead of firm tap?

does this mean balls are also more sensitive sexually?

in your experience, what is more sensitive balls or head of the penis?
Original post by thefatone
the whole bush doesn't come off xD i trim it down a bit

i was going to say XD still use a trimmer it's better than scissors :smile:
Original post by z33
I felt like i grew a dick and then grabbed on it for dear life and screamed :rofl:

Hahaha, nah I could tell it was fake so I just laughed :biggrin:
Dear Lord and I thought Yahoo answers was bad :biggrin:
Anyway, I shall be diligent and inform you on what goes on down there.
As you already know, Men grow hair on their pubic area, however it does not actually grow on the actual Sex Organ aka Penis/Dick/Log/Willie/(whatever you call it lol)
Pubic hair grows on the testes and sort of on the end of the shaft of the Penis (not the tip the other end).
The pubic hair can grow very long and imagine trying to shave a mini-afro with a razor (not gunna be pleasant).
Hence, We either snip it down and leave it as it is or snip it down and shave it.
Hope that helped :tongue:

In answer to your question are the balls or head of a penis more sensitive?
I would say the head as that is where most sensation comes from during men's happy times................
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 35
Hahaha, nah I could tell it was fake so I just laughed :biggrin:

i know but it was like those experiments
Omg this is revolutionary - so they're just floating around?????????????????????????????????????
the only thing holding up the testes is the vans deferens?? omg

Yeah, that and the sack. You can roll them around inside the sack, they're supported by the skin but not connected.
Reply 37
Original post by z33
i know but it was like those experiments

what experiment is this? looks interesting

Original post by sambradley
Yeah, that and the sack. You can roll them around inside the sack, they're supported by the skin but not connected.

LOL that sounds fun

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
I use a trimmer. The funny thing is that when I shave my balls I realise that my hair is multi coloured. Some hairs are blonde some ginger and some light brown. It's so weird but cool at the same time. I do have some hair around the bottom of the shaft. I usually get hard and then trim so my skin doesn't get cut. I didn't do that once and my sack for cut pretty bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
does this mean balls are also more sensitive sexually?

in your experience, what is more sensitive balls or head of the penis?

personally the purple helmet since i always recoil a ton when ever something touches it, balls are covered by skin so not as sensitive, but it's a ball of nerves so if you hit it it'll hurts like your leg has been ripped off
Original post by rohit301099
i was going to say XD still use a trimmer it's better than scissors :smile:

well y'know, things get desperate when you haven't bought a second trimmer

Quick Reply

Latest