The Student Room Group

Not gunna lie deeply hurt at people insulting kim kardashian on here

Shes my princess and I want an apology from anyone who has said anything bad about her creating spiteful lies. You're all victims of propaganda, kim does alot for charity and boosts womens confidence how bloody dare you say anything bad you're not worthy enough to speak her name and I want you to say sorry right now for your disgusting behaviour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:lolwut:
Reply 2
Go home, you're drunk
Reply 3
Soz Ray J
Her butt is fake
Reply 5
Who?!
Oh look its Kanye.
Leave Kimmy alone!! ;_;
Most people insulting her are jealous of her anyway
Original post by loveleest

Jealous of what exactly?
Original post by Greenlaner
Jealous of what exactly?

The fact that she a multi-millionaire business women and made a career of her ex-boyfriend releasing their sex tape. Not many people have the capability to turn a bad situation into something good
Reply 11

Exactly this..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jealous of being a talentless millionaire? Not in the slightest.
Original post by DiddyDec
Jealous of being a talentless millionaire? Not in the slightest.

Yeah... exactly that. People are jealous because she is a millionaire from being "talentless"
Reply 14
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :rofl: this is the first post of yours that made me die laughing well done :tongue: :lol:

Howcast > Wikihow tho
I don't hate her...I just wouldn't sleep with her smh

I am not jealous of her in anyway. I think she's buff and do not respect her in the slightest. Don't know if I've ever insulted her but I wouldn't say ppl insulting her morality are jealous lol. Perhaps people insulting her face are cause we all know she's peng.
Her butt is subjectively attractive. The rest of her body is also peng imo.

Maybe you keep thinking other people are jealous because *you* want to be her or look like her etc.
Original post by alka-temp
I am not jealous of her in anyway. I think she's buff and do not respect her in the slightest. Don't know if I've ever insulted her but I wouldn't say ppl insulting her morality are jealous lol. Perhaps people insulting her face are cause we all know she's peng.
Her butt is subjectively attractive. The rest of her body is also peng imo.

Maybe you keep thinking other people are jealous because *you* want to be her or look like her etc.

what..? No, I dont want to be her or look like her.
what..? No, I dont want to be her or look like her.

I said maybe.
Why do you keep assuming everyone who insults her is jealous? Rofl
kk

Quick Reply

Latest