how do guys shave their dick

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
i know but it was like those experiments

Woah, that's so cool how it works.
But no I didn't grow a temporary dick and feel the pain :lol:
Original post by thefatone
lol sounds like fun

sometimes i accidently give a firm tap on the balls and it hurts for about a good 3 mins

maybe slight knock instead of firm tap?

Balls =/= scrotum. I don't gt too much ball pain. I actually really like it sexully too. Tell the girl to squeeze them quite intensely and pull them/suck them. It's just the skin they're in that is so pathetic. Often cut it when they get a bit over eager with the pulling and a nail accidentally digs in too far haha, but really too far is barely anything :L

Original post by alka-temp
does this mean balls are also more sensitive sexually?

in your experience, what is more sensitive balls or head of the penis?

Balls for me, but then again I have a really unsensitive penis. My girlfriend has long nails and even when she's stroking my penis with her nails on the head her doing it to my balls feels more sensitive.
Reply 42
what experiment is this? looks interesting

[video="youtube;nwV1xJu8qqM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwV1xJu8qqM[/video]

that's buzzfeed's version^ there's loads :tongue:
Original post by Eternalflames
Woah, that's so cool how it works.But no I didn't grow a temporary dick and feel the pain :lol:

oh gurl it's a rare condition tbh :rofl:
tis called
empathy

:rofl: :rofl:
personally the purple helmet since i always recoil a ton when ever something touches it, balls are covered by skin so not as sensitive, but it's a ball of nerves so if you hit it it'll hurts like your leg has been ripped off

well y'know, things get desperate when you haven't bought a second trimmer

true, i guess something is better than nothing xD
[QUOTE=alka-temp;63855251]does this mean balls are also more sensitive sexually?

in your experience, what is more sensitive balls or head of the penis?

Head of the penis is more sensitive.

Yes, the balls can be used sexually. Not really experienced that myself, i'll be honest.
Underneath the balls can be sensitive too, one of my friends has had a girl pressure him down there, get his prostate like stimulated.....
Sounds odd to me.

And to answer your OP:

I trim very short. So does all my close friends. Shaving leads to irritation so we just trim.
Having an electric razor guard (cos it's on a setting) enables you to just be quite casual about it. However, some of the more fiddly areas me require me to take the guard off and literally use the razor. That makes me a touch nervous haha.

Yes, some hair grows on the shaft but not that much (for me anyway). Some on the balls too but again, not much.
lol nope
Reply 46
lol nope

you're a d00d?!?! :eek3: mein GOD
Reply 47
Wax that hairy ball babe... :colone:
Reply 48
personally the purple helmet since i always recoil a ton when ever something touches it, balls are covered by skin so not as sensitive, but it's a ball of nerves so if you hit it it'll hurts like your leg has been ripped offwell y'know, things get desperate when you haven't bought a second trimmer
ah so it's the testes that have the nerve endings not the scrotum/skin?

Original post by TorpidPhil
Balls =/= scrotum. I don't gt too much ball pain. I actually really like it sexully too. Tell the girl to squeeze them quite intensely and pull them/suck them. It's just the skin they're in that is so pathetic. Often cut it when they get a bit over eager with the pulling and a nail accidentally digs in too far haha, but really too far is barely anything :L

Balls for me, but then again I have a really unsensitive penis. My girlfriend has long nails and even when she's stroking my penis with her nails on the head her doing it to my balls feels more sensitive.

lol at the bolded

really wow? I always thought the frenulum was scientifically the most sensitive part of the penis, cool to hear how it can differ. lol why doesn't she just cut them? or do u like the feel of nails (can imagine that being painful?)

Original post by z33
[video="youtube;nwV1xJu8qqM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwV1xJu8qqM[/video]

that's buzzfeed's version^ there's loads :tongue:

thank you :smile:

Original post by Unistudent77
Head of the penis is more sensitive.

Yes, the balls can be used sexually. Not really experienced that myself, i'll be honest.
Underneath the balls can be sensitive too, one of my friends has had a girl pressure him down there, get his prostate like stimulated.....
Sounds odd to me.

And to answer your OP:

I trim very short. So does all my close friends. Shaving leads to irritation so we just trim.
Having an electric razor guard (cos it's on a setting) enables you to just be quite casual about it. However, some of the more fiddly areas me require me to take the guard off and literally use the razor. That makes me a touch nervous haha.

Yes, some hair grows on the shaft but not that much (for me anyway). Some on the balls too but again, not much.

ah right the perineum, lol so basically an external prostate stimulation (at least she's not sticking her fingers up his butt tbh). It does seem odd but the male prostate is like the female g spot.

lol, interesting hmm. Wouldn't it hurt more to use an electric razor rather than manual? Like I always thought electric razors were used for hair cutting and quite powerful?
Just pull the skin taut and use a razor.

Not really rocket science.
Reply 50
Original post by dairychocolate
Just pull the skin taut and use a razor.

Not really rocket science.

Reply 51
ask @defenestrated

also

trimmers make life easy
Reply 52
Original post by Vennec
Use extra strength wax. Works every time.

I hope your joking.
would that not rip your balls off or something o.O
Original post by zanner
ask @defenestrated

also

trimmers make life easy

expert advice isn't free
Reply 54
Original post by defenestrated
expert advice isn't free

tell her how ppl do it
no you are wrong..... my penis shaves the razor
use a chainsaw :smile: good luck
gif

Do you also want to know how I shave my face?
Should I start a thread like this for the fairer sex? I've just been looking at some hairy women pics, and I'm very curious...
homemade waxing, hot wax from a candle and then hope for the best

Quick Reply

Latest