The Student Room Group

Is it normal to have 3 balls in my ballsack?

???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PumpkinPatrick
???

I don't keep all my eggs in one basket.
Reply 2
Original post by Tailored Suit
Is it normal to have threads like these on TSR?

Yes.
Is it normal to have a pumpkin in your ball sack?:hmmmm2:
naaaaaaah perfectly normal. I'm surprised you'd even ask... !!!!! :bl:
If there is an additional ball-like-lump in your sac then it's likely a cyst. Which could end up being fatal if you don't get it examined so definitely do, however don't over worry, it could also be utterly benign and best left totally alone.
Original post by TorpidPhil
If there is an additional ball-like-lump in your sac then it's likely a cyst. Which could end up being fatal if you don't get it examined so definitely do, however don't over worry, it could also be utterly benign and best left totally alone.

I've opened upmy ballsack a bit and it looks just like my other two balls tho
Reply 7
Or it could be cancer which would mess things up or you might just have a third :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: which is weird?
:facepalm2:

Please tell me you're joking.

I would recommend promptly closing your ball-sack good sir and then potentially visiting your nearest accidents and emergency service provider's as soon as possible. And I'd pray to all the gods too. Maybe even some demigods if you're going to take public transport to AnE and thus you have some spare time to kill.
(edited 8 years ago)
noo its not otherwise you don't belong to this planet - its a different species :dumbells:
Original post by TorpidPhil
I would recommend promptly closing your ball-sac good sir and then potentially visiting your nearest accidents and emergency service providers as soon as possible. And I'd pray too all the gods too. Maybe even some demigods if you're going to take public transport to AnE and thus you have some spare time to kill.

You've got such a dirty mind...
Jokes are usually meant to be funny.
Original post by torpidphil
i would recommend promptly closing your ball-sac good sir and then potentially visiting your nearest accidents and emergency service provider's as soon as possible. And i'd pray too all the gods too. Maybe even some demigods if you're going to take public transport to ane and thus you have some spare time to kill.

hahahahahhahahaahaa
i never ever understood how this:facepalm2: is a facepalm?
Original post by iMacJack
Jokes are usually meant to be funny.

You support Arsenal. nuff sed
You need an extra ball.
Reply 18
OK. Time for bed. It's not even midnight yet and we still get threads like this...

I despair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Post a picture.

Quick Reply

Latest