The Student Room Group

I just realised what this emoji was...

:facepalm2:

For some reason I thought it was like a p*nis in a shirt :rofl: :cry2: idek But I scrolled over someone who had used it and then I saw "facepalm" so I looked at the emoji closely and REALISED IT WAS SOMEONE FACE PALMING. Don't judge me :cry2:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by curiousduck

For some reason I thought it was like a p*nis in a shirt :rofl: :cry2: idek But I scrolled over someone who had used it and then I saw "facepalm" so I looked at the emoji closely and REALISED IT WAS SOMEONE FACE PALMING. Don't judge me :cry2:

omfg
Reply 2

now i see a cock in a shirt thanks
Reply 3
u wot m8
Ikr, I thought it was some dude for start trek...or Star Wars. I never really figured out the difference tbh

:facepalm:

why would... a shirt.. :toofunny:

Do you want an award? :curious:
Reply 7
lol I knew it was this emoji :holmes:

I honestly wonder how you got that :lolwut:
What am I missing here?
Original post by zanner
now i see a cock in a shirt thanks

at least I'm not the only one now :rofl:
Just because a penis is a gentleman sausage doesn't mean it has to dress up in shirt and tie!
Original post by Mad Vlad
Do you want an award? :curious:

okeh mr sarcastic 3 cupcakes pls

Original post by LeyK
lol I knew it was this emoji :holmes:

I honestly wonder how you got that :lolwut:

its literally the first thing I saw and I was always confused when someone used it
Well the quote 'you learn something new every day' is definitely true here ahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Oh. My. God.

For years I thought this image was of a person sitting butt naked naked and straddling a sofa/old fashioned telephone.
Reply 15
where the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: is the face and where the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: is the palm coz swear down i dont see it.

im with you OP. that looks like a banana in a pile of :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: to me
:facepalm:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Spoiler

oh :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: is that what it's based off :rofl:

Original post by Another
Oh. My. God.

For years I thought this image was of a person sitting butt naked naked and straddling a sofa/old fashioned telephone.

don't see it :rofl:
omg this whole time I thought it was a thumb thumb (if you've ever watched spy kids) but now I realise it's Patrick Stewart in Star Trek :redface:
Reply 19
Original post by Another
Oh. My. God.

WHAT

Quick Reply

Latest