The Student Room Group

how do guys shave their dick

Scroll to see replies

With goddamn care and consideration.
Reply 61
Original post by Anonymous
Should I start a thread like this for the fairer sex? I've just been looking at some hairy women pics, and I'm very curious...

if you want to

Original post by dairychocolate
Do you also want to know how I shave my face?

go on then.

don't guys wax their face like girls do?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Anon by accident
Original post by Anonymous
Should I start a thread like this for the fairer sex? I've just been looking at some hairy women pics, and I'm very curious...
Original post by z33
you're a d00d?!?! :eek3: mein GOD

lol only manly manness awaits you when you're with me
used a knife once and took my dick off with it
Original post by alka-temp
ah so it's the testes that have the nerve endings not the scrotum/skin?

lol at the bolded

really wow? I always thought the frenulum was scientifically the most sensitive part of the penis, cool to hear how it can differ. lol why doesn't she just cut them? or do u like the feel of nails (can imagine that being painful?)

thank you :smile:

ah right the perineum, lol so basically an external prostate stimulation (at least she's not sticking her fingers up his butt tbh). It does seem odd but the male prostate is like the female g spot.

lol, interesting hmm. Wouldn't it hurt more to use an electric razor rather than manual? Like I always thought electric razors were used for hair cutting and quite powerful?

Uhhh. No, I don't really think so tbh. It is sensitive, but that's mostly because it's just a really thin bit of skin that's attaching onto the penis. Like, it's only sensitive if you pull on it and I imagine it probably wouldn't be that hard to tear off??? The actual most sensitive bit just for touching is the urethra. A nail accidentally slipped in there once and I yelped like a dog lol. Maybe she did it on purpose. I will never know *suspicious eyes*

I actually adore the feeling on long nails. On my neck. On my nipples/down the centre of my chest. On my abs. On my inner thighs. On my balls. On my dick. In that order please. My penis will be floating mid-air before she even touches it.
I use a knife, only grows around the balls not that difficult, I don't remember much because I do it drunk.
Original post by thefatone
lol sounds like fun

sometimes i accidently give a firm tap on the balls and it hurts for about a good 3 mins

maybe slight knock instead of firm tap?

I thought you were a girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I thought you were a girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes i'm a chick with a dick ofc

Spoiler

Original post by Charles_2nd
I use a knife, only grows around the balls not that difficult, I don't remember much because I do it drunk.

you sure your balls haven't been cut of yet?
Reply 70
Original post by thefatone
yes i'm a chick with a dick ofc

Spoiler

Omg I thought you were a girl! My life has been a lie :shock:
guys how tf do you shave down there?
apparently soft dick is like putty how do you run a razor over it?
do you get hard beforehand or what?

do you even have hair on your dicks or just balls?
I've heard hair can grow up the back of the shaft?

I'm confused.

This might sound like a stupid question, I am feeling more and more inclined to google a video of a guy shaving his dick but do not want to subject myself to such a sight. Doubt there would even be any videos.

cba to anon this since moderation takes 5 years or so. It's a genuine biological question so I shouldn't be ashamed anyway.

My dick is hairless wtf... do guys have hair growing on their dicks?? Thats revolting if so

I shave my balls with a razor. Its dead easy and the feeling of a smooth sack is so gratifying
Original post by TorpidPhil
My penis will be floating mid-air before she even touches it.

Adorable.
If you're in a hurry, hire Lorena Bobbitt.
Reply 74
Original post by TorpidPhil
Uhhh. No, I don't really think so tbh. It is sensitive, but that's mostly because it's just a really thin bit of skin that's attaching onto the penis. Like, it's only sensitive if you pull on it and I imagine it probably wouldn't be that hard to tear off??? The actual most sensitive bit just for touching is the urethra. A nail accidentally slipped in there once and I yelped like a dog lol. Maybe she did it on purpose. I will never know *suspicious eyes*

I actually adore the feeling on long nails. On my neck. On my nipples/down the centre of my chest. On my abs. On my inner thighs. On my balls. On my dick. In that order please. My penis will be floating mid-air before she even touches it.

isn't anything only "sensitive" once you make contact with it though?
lol the little hole at the end? did the nail slide all the way down your urethra LOL that's rank m8. She probably did it on purpose just find out what the hell is going on down there, a passageway of mystery hmmm.

okay way tmi on the personal preferences but interesting nevertheless and thus credited. I hope your girlfriend knows this order, for some STRANGE reason this makes me think of mr popos pecking order despite the fact that the two are completely unrelated.

lol at the bolded. goals innit.

Original post by Charles_2nd

a knife? is this the wilderness. scissors and other equipment were invited for a reason.
Has it ever crossed your mind that shavers are basically mini blades aka knife ends grouped together = less harmful, but more effective knife.

Original post by Betelgeuse-
My dick is hairless wtf... do guys have hair growing on their dicks?? Thats revolting if so

I shave my balls with a razor. Its dead easy and the feeling of a smooth sack is so gratifying

lol, you're probably just not a hairy guy overall - everyone is different.
yes revolting, but hair on the balls is equally revolting so pls don't act prestige m8.
(edited 7 years ago)
[QUOTE=alka-temp;63855973]
ah right the perineum, lol so basically an external prostate stimulation (at least she's not sticking her fingers up his butt tbh). It does seem odd but the male prostate is like the female g spot.

lol, interesting hmm. Wouldn't it hurt more to use an electric razor rather than manual? Like I always thought electric razors were used for hair cutting and quite powerful?

Yep, makes a male cum 6-8 times faster if the prostate is stimulated. When a girl said that to us, jokingly because we were like 'girls should be open to anal', we all collectively said 'Well, we CERTAINLY don't need that!' Hahahha.

Have you ever used an electric razor? A manual properly shaves the skin, right in close.
An electric is far less close a shave. Cutting the hairs higher up. It's totally painless and very quick. Just so much easier. Everything can be groomed with an electric razor so much more quickly.

If i took the razor guard off, then yes, that would trim VERY short ie pretty much manual razor shaven short. Which i do on some of my pubic hair but mainly i just leave the 1mm setting on my razor, with the guard on (thus making it much more difficult to cut myself) and that will make it pretty short tbh. Can't quite get around my balls properly with the guard on so hence why i take it off and that is a bit more 'dangerous'.
Reply 76
I hope your joking.
would that not rip your balls off or something o.O

100% srs.

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Omg I thought you were a girl! My life has been a lie :shock:

hahaha, well that ticks the deceiving box for me >: D
Original post by ComputerMaths97

There's not hair on the actual penis, just around.

I'm curious as to just how many penises you've seen.

Also what is this thread.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TurboCretin
I'm curious as to just how many penises you've seen.

Also what is this thread.

I've seen my own penis, and yet to ever have hair on the actual penis :lol:

I agree it's hilarious, joining in is the best decision imo.

Quick Reply

Latest