The Student Room Group

Muslim woman run over during 'far right' protests in Brussels

A car was driving through police barricades with complete disregard for the safety of other people, and, struck a Muslim woman crossing the road during protests near and around what has been dubbed the Jihadi capital of Europe, Molenbeek.

It is not known whether this was just a complete disregard for human life or a targeted attack, motivations have yet to be established.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520777/Muslim-woman-mown-grinning-far-right-activist-stops-PICTURE-anti-Islam-rally-troubled-Brussels-district-Molenbeek.html

I should half expect European movie stars and singers to show up her bedside as word of this spreads, perhaps there will be a charity set up in her name or she will be nominated for a noble prize.

Will some politicians use this as a emotive tool to do something drastic in Brussels, and what?

Scroll to see replies

I hopeshe'll be okay,but I also hope it doesn't become an annoying Twitter thing for days on end, with public figures bleating on about about acceptance...
Reply 2
Am i going to hell for laughing at this...:colonhash:
Reply 3
Original post by Nikhilm
It wasn't a politically motivated - the driver wasn't a far-right advocate, look it up on a proper news site not the dailymail. It's just that it was thought a right-winger did it and so it caused tension

Care to share a link so I can amend the OP?
Im gonna assume @Nikhilm is chatting crap until he provides evidence to the contrary considering there is pictures of him smiling taking a photo off her as police surround his car with guns drawn...

Islam rightly gets slaughtered on here by myself and those with an ounce of honesty and integrity and behaviour like this should be treated exactly the same. A cowardly, disgusting callous act
that's messed
Reply 6
She clearly threw herself in front of the car just to make right-wingers look bad. Those little tinkers at it again.
Poor woman :sad: When will these idiots ever learn that people cannot/should not be blamed for the actions of others.. :erm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Can anyone translate this page correctly as my reading of it says the have arrested someone.

http://m.dhnet.be/actu/belgique/manif-anti-islam-a-molenbeek-redouane-d-et-mohamed-b-incarceres-5700f9e435702a22d603ea10#.VwFM4SIclKQ.twitter

Funny thing is it looks like he has a rather traditional Belgian name of 'Mohammed B'
Reply 9
Original post by BaconandSauce
Can anyone translate this page correctly as my reading of it says the have arrested someone.

http://m.dhnet.be/actu/belgique/manif-anti-islam-a-molenbeek-redouane-d-et-mohamed-b-incarceres-5700f9e435702a22d603ea10#.VwFM4SIclKQ.twitter

Funny thing is it looks like he has a rather traditional Belgian name of 'Mohammed B'

The two young speeders Molenbeek who yesterday hit a pedestrian and biker now claim to remember anything; circulating them under the influence of alcohol and drugs ...The two occupants of the Audi A1 white who hit a waterfront Saturday afternoon - at the stroke of 16 pm 38 - Molenbeek and then, a biker were made available to the Brussels public prosecutor on Sunday. They were both sent to the box prison after their auditions at the judge. Their victim would meanwhile out of the woods. She was able to leave the hospital later in the night.Domiciled in Molenbeek and aged twenty years they were traveling in a hire car - rented by a friend - not only under the influence of alcohol, but also drugs!Defended by Nawal Bakkali Redouane D is the number 1 speeder who tried to force the police barrier and crushed a pedestrian crossing the street Fernand Brunfaut. He was not arrested after the chase but went last night on his own to the police.
He said he realized that he was responsible for the accident on his way home but he did not remember at all, who reeked of alcohol and was barely audible!Defended by Thibaut Colin Mohamed B. is the reckless driver number 2 who took the wheel after the tragedy and has been arrested on the stroke of 17 pm 04 up to the Ninove Gate, less than a kilometer from the point starting their rodeo.

When he was a passenger, he first emptied a fire extinguisher through the window and immortalized their "exploits" with his smartphone. He was then arrested after hitting a motorcyclist as several parked vehicles (as had been the case at the first hit and run).He also claims that this is the total black hole and do not manifest any remorse, he was already well known to our judiciary.Particularly for rolling history.Contacted by us, ensuring the criminal lawyers defending these two reckless drivers have unfortunately declined to comment.The Brussels public prosecutor has meanwhile - speaking through his spokesman Denis Goeman - confirmed that the matter had been put to education and the young arrested on the spot instead was placed under arrest (this morning) as the second young (this afternoon). They are accused of obstructing evil leaders to traffic, armed rebellion and hit and run. Under cross-checked informationDH : this is the drunk driver number 2 (Mohammed B.) which was sent to prison before the drunk driver number 1 (Redouane D.).the two skinheads (seven) that were the subject of a judicial arrest while driving converged towards the town square of Molenbeek have also been made ​​available to the parquet Brussels, said the spokesman for the Brussels West area Johan Berckmans. They are being brought directly before the Brussels Criminal Court in the context of an accelerated procedure. They were obviously more than ready to fight and had won all the paraphernalia necessary for their safe: especially tear gas sprays and leggings.
Original post by BaconandSauce

Lol.

I'm not going to translate it all, but from what I can translate Mo and his driving companion mowed down the woman whilst under the influence of alcohol and drugs. They can't remember anything, apparently.

One can safely assume they were not far right protestors...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForgetMe
Poor woman :sad: When will these idiots ever learn that people cannot/should not be blamed for the actions of others.. :erm:

The drivers weren't far right...
Epic fail by the left trying to blame right wingers for their imported crime

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/04/exposed-molenbeek-far-right-hit-run-actually-muslim-muslim-attack/
What pisses me off so much is how it was acceptable to blame ethnic Belgians for this attack before we had a facts, and now it looks as if it wasn't a Belgian or a Belgian nationalist.
Original post by Jebedee
She clearly threw herself in front of the car just to make right-wingers look bad. Those little tinkers at it again.

Fail.
Original post by SomaliSodomy
Fail.

Yes, she sure did.
Original post by King !
Am i going to hell for laughing at this...:colonhash:

That's seriously messed up.
Original post by Jebedee
Yes, she sure did.

She was run over by a couple of professional enrichers not fascists. You lost again.
Original post by SomaliSodomy
She was run over by a couple of professional enrichers not fascists. You lost again.

Sarcasm = lost on you
Why accept multiculturalism?

Why accept diversity?

Only Whites have to. Or so they're told. I certainly don't.

Europe should remain European, and you're ****ing racists against us for supporting otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest