The Student Room Group

I'm sorry, RORY IS NOT A TOY!

Rory is a magnificent creature, King of the Jungle, not a toy at all. I'm deeply sorry for my former outburst, it shall not happen again. Rory, I apologise greatly for my earlier misunderstanding. You are not a toy, but rather a little stuffed bundle of joy.

@bluemadhatter done. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Okay Rory and me forgive you :hugs:
A quicker U-turn than when Cammers realised he'd left his kid in the pub. :tongue:
Original post by bluemadhatter
Okay Rory and me forgive you :hugs:

:frown: good.
Original post by SeanFM
A quicker U-turn than when Cammers realised he'd left his kid in the pub. :tongue:

XD

Well, I was practically held at gunpoint to make that apology. :frown:
Looool good :lol: for a moment was worried about the future of ur relationship :sad:
So, so confused...
Original post by TheOtherSide.
So, so confused...

In short, it is past midnight and we're on TSR. :s-smilie:
Original post by SeanFM

XD Another way to put it in short, we all need to find better ways of spending our time!

XDD
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
XD Another way to put it in short, we all need to find better ways of spending our time!

XDD

True, true. There's always the s word :colondollar:

Spoiler

Or watch Modern Family. It will literally change your life.
Original post by SeanFM

That was a very reasonable explanation :lol:

Oh, and whoever Rory is, he sounds pretty cool!
Original post by SeanFM
True, true. There's always the s word :colondollar:

Spoiler

Or watch Modern Family. It will literally change your life.

Don't swear Sean, IT'S RUDE! :frown:

and modern family, I've never seen it! :tongue: is it that good? :biggrin:
That was a very reasonable explanation :lol:

Oh, and whoever Rory is, he sounds pretty cool!

If you check the OP's threads you'll probably find one with a picture of Rory. Lions are so awesome. All I have is this mouse in my room (I literally just stepped on it accidentally :s-smilie: and it ran off).

Don't swear Sean, IT'S RUDE! :frown:

and modern family, I've never seen it! :tongue: is it that good? :biggrin:

:getmecoat: I did it on porpoise, hoping some dolphins would show up but no luck.

I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea, what kind of shows do you watch? :tongue:

I guess it's a bit like BBT but no laugh track and not so sciencey, but still as engaging. If you have some free time, it's definitely worth a watch (though season 1 is a bit slow :s-smilie:) but it would definitely make my top 3 shows of all time :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
If you check the OP's threads you'll probably find one with a picture of Rory. Lions are so awesome. All I have is this mouse in my room (I literally just stepped on it accidentally :s-smilie: and it ran off).

:getmecoat: I did it on porpoise, hoping some dolphins would show up but no luck.

I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea, what kind of shows do you watch? :tongue:

I guess it's a bit like BBT but no laugh track and not so sciencey, but still as engaging. If you have some free time, it's definitely worth a watch (though season 1 is a bit slow :s-smilie:) but it would definitely make my top 3 shows of all time :tongue:

@bluemadhatter Rory already sounds awesome :gah:

And Sean, you dolphinitely need to stop making puns :mmm:

The day I stop punning is... I don't know. It's my life!

My jumper was jumping up and down on the street and people were chucking money at it. Someone asked me 'is this what you do for a living?' and I said 'yes, it's my livelihood'.
Original post by SeanFM

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg YOU STEPPED ON THE MOUSE?????????? OMG OMG OMG!
oMG OMG omg omg omg @SeanFM in your uni room?! OMG THERE IS A MOUSE IN YOUR ROOM?!

He really is :love:
oMG OMG omg omg omg @SeanFM in your uni room?! OMG THERE IS A MOUSE IN YOUR ROOM?!

Nooo, I'm back in my uni accommodation tomorrow (today..)

I accidentally stepped on it and feel guilty :s-smilie: I didn't know it was there, just went somewhere, came back and was about to sit down when I stepped on something squishy. It's okay though, didn't squeal or anything and ran away, seemingly unhurt. I didn't put my full weight down on my foot either. Wouldn't ever do it on purpose :hand: I feel bad when they get caught in the traps that my parents set :cry: it's really awful to see/listen to, sadly the alternative is having two in my room at once this one time and they scratch on the door and it's really loud :s-smilie:

The worst it got at my uni accommodation was daddy long legs everywhere :s-smilie:
I wanna meet this Rory.. :redface:

Quick Reply