The Student Room Group

I'm sorry, RORY IS NOT A TOY!

Scroll to see replies

You know you are dirty minded and tired AF when you read the title as im sorry,Horny is not a toy instead of Rory :rofl:
Original post by SeanFM
Nooo, I'm back in my uni accommodation tomorrow (today..)

I accidentally stepped on it and feel guilty :s-smilie: I didn't know it was there, just went somewhere, came back and was about to sit down when I stepped on something squishy. It's okay though, didn't squeal or anything and ran away, seemingly unhurt. I didn't put my full weight down on my foot either. Wouldn't ever do it on purpose :hand: I feel bad when they get caught in the traps that my parents set :cry: it's really awful to see/listen to, sadly the alternative is having two in my room at once this one time and they scratch on the door and it's really loud :s-smilie:

The worst it got at my uni accommodation was daddy long legs everywhere :s-smilie:

:frown: Stop it! I'm feeling sensitive, and that almost made me cry!

but oh my gosh, I would never be able to sleep if there were mice in my room. Oh my gosh, I would be petrified it would bounce up an down on my face at night time!

Daddy long legs? :frown: Oh my gosh, I hate insects. A fly got caught in my curtains 3 days ago, I opened the window to help it out but it died, it was laying dead on my floor for 3 days because I kept forgetting to ask my mum to scoop it up for me. :redface:

I don't know how I will survive at university on my own, WHO IS GOING TO GET THE INSECTS OUT OF MY ROOOOMMM?! :frown:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:frown: Stop it! I'm feeling sensitive, and that almost made me cry!

but oh my gosh, I would never be able to sleep if there were mice in my room. Oh my gosh, I would be petrified it would bounce up an down on my face at night time!

Daddy long legs? :frown: Oh my gosh, I hate insects. A fly got caught in my curtains 3 days ago, I opened the window to help it out but it died, it was laying dead on my floor for 3 days because I kept forgetting to ask my mum to scoop it up for me. :redface:

I don't know how I will survive at university on my own, WHO IS GOING TO GET THE INSECTS OUT OF MY ROOOOMMM?! :frown:

Sorry :s-smilie: :getmecoat:

I've had to deal with them for a few years now, haven't ever been bitten so I guess they're more afraid of you than you are of them. The trick is to keep your door open and let them escape :h:

I can relate to that :s-smilie: it's great to let them go if they're alive, if not you kind of have to grab a hoover, close your eyes and make it disappear. I had a hoover once but I sold it because it was just sitting around and collecting dust.

To be honest you'll probably be fine wherever you go (as long as it isn't Bath!) - haven't heard of anyone else having bug problems :tongue: if not though, just find a bestie really quickly and get them to do it for you :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest