The Student Room Group

Replying to offers deadlines for non-UK students

Hi, on UCAS website there is written that deadline for replying for offers is 4th May. There is also written" (except if you have a postal address outside the UK or are using Extra to find a place)"Does it mean that students with postal address outside the UK can reply later? Is there anyone who has experience with postponing this deadline? I am from outside of the UK (but from the EU) and I will know my final results on 20th May.
Original post by chiangkaishek
Hi, on UCAS website there is written that deadline for replying for offers is 4th May. There is also written" (except if you have a postal address outside the UK or are using Extra to find a place)"Does it mean that students with postal address outside the UK can reply later? Is there anyone who has experience with postponing this deadline? I am from outside of the UK (but from the EU) and I will know my final results on 20th May.

The deadline for replying for offers depends on when you received your offers (or rejections).

You will have a deadline on Track when all of your choices have made an offer (or a rejection) - this is the only deadline that matters and it will vary between people. The deadlines on the UCAS website give a rough idea of when *most* people will have their reply deadlines but they're a guide and not binding. The deadline on Track is what matters.

There is no flexibility for postponing your Track deadline. If you don't chose a firm/insurance by that date then UCAS will decline all of your offers automatically.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending