The Student Room Group

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ellamoon_22
I did a maths past paper got 78/100 which is good and I did it with no revsion prior to taking the test. I looked weak spots but overall looks like im on track to get at least 85/100 ihe real thing.

Also made/making some B6 flashcards on enzymes everything is going well and I shall be finished the whole syllabus for triple science bio tomorrow yayyyy

You are so lucky you are good at maths! I am so jealous!! I'll be lucky if I get a B ahahaha
Original post by jemmax0x0
You are so lucky you are good at maths! I am so jealous!! I'll be lucky if I get a B ahahaha

Aww thank you I think its just the repetition of practising it at least 30min everyday lool I wansnt this good last year I actually used to get C's but I use Mr Hegarty maths on youtube :smile:)
Been doing a lot of French prep for research essay and several translations (there is ALWAYS vocab that I don't know... since when did I learn 'boarding school'?).

Now on to do some Unit 5 Biology. Namely, muscles because what.

I'm less panicky about my History coursework essay - teacher looked it over and said it was very impressive and only had little bits of criticism. Nice to have that pretty much sorted so I don't have to focus on it much these holidays.
I've spent the whole day getting organised. I've booked opening days, made a good timetable, and soon I will sort out all of my notes in chronological order so that they are ready to be typed up.
At the moment I have started B1. I intent to finish the first 6 topics in 2 hours. Fingers crossed.
I've finally finished revising biology. Now I'm heading for a 10/15 mins break and then will start history and hoping to end with maths revision. Phew long day! :colonhash:
Today i plan to start revision at 9:00am ( it's 7:22am now). I will complete CGP workbook questions for Chemistry 1A, complete maths and photography homework and begin looking at CGP workbook questions for Physics 1B.

I know that i planned to do the chem, maths and photography yesterday but my parents asked me to prepare dinner and pudding so i had to spend the afternoon doing that. I then wasn't in the mood for studying as by the time we had finished dinner it was 8:00pm so that was when i decided to call it a day.
Some sociology revision because I fully don't understand anything😳.
Computer science for me:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably some M1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Physics and chemistry today unit 2 😭😭. Then tomorrow English
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm going to start at around 10am:
English Past Paper
Finish geography homework
Go through things I got wrong in the maths mock
Chemistry C1 Revision
C1 past paper
RE revision (crime)
Finish biology dialysis poster
Catch up on P3
Do some French vocab work on memrize & from my folder

If I finish that:
Posters for C3 (alcohol)
Carry on with Geography case study mind maps
Go through revision guides for B1,P1,C1,B2,P2 and make posters
R.S- Finish Last 2 topics
Maths- Non Cal Past paper
Chemistry- 2B
History- Ancient Medicine
Bio- Finish all.
Original post by caitlinford3
I'm going to start at around 10am:
English Past Paper
Finish geography homework
Go through things I got wrong in the maths mock
Chemistry C1 Revision
C1 past paper
RE revision (crime)
Finish biology dialysis poster
Catch up on P3
Do some French vocab work on memrize & from my folder

If I finish that:
Posters for C3 (alcohol)
Carry on with Geography case study mind maps
Go through revision guides for B1,P1,C1,B2,P2 and make posters

How much time do you intend on doing revision for if you plan to complete all of this?
In the morning I will learn some Spanish vocab.
Then at around 5pm I will complete 4 topics of B1.
Do history-nazi Germany.
Maths-probability tree diagrams
Unfortunately woke up a bit late... but it's Sunday so who cares

I intend to
1) Make Quizlet sets on the work I did yesterday
2)Finish my Geography coast notes
3)Finish my OMAM character mindmaps
4)Watch a few Mygcsescience videos and do the exam question for each
5)Go over 3-4 business topics I find difficult
Original post by ravioliyears
C1, C2 and Chemistry

I'm doing C1 later today, hopefully it will be relatively straightforward, right now i'm doing English language second paper revision
Gonna do some physics past papers for P1 and P2, then some organic chemistry Qs as well as some Japanese speaking practice, oh and history looking at ancient medicine.
woke up late today but i'm planning on doing:

finish up notes on unit 2 of computing (computing hardware)

maths past paper (since I've done no maths yet :/)

representing data mindmap

french tenses mindmap

20 pages of french workbook

if time: computing hardware mindmap :/

Probably will only reach 3 or 4
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
How much time do you intend on doing revision for if you plan to complete all of this?

Like 8 & half hours (excluding the 'if i finish...' work)

Quick Reply

Latest