The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I personally don't ever ever do it so to compare it to using the toilet is really weird to me... but whatever I guess.
Original post by Casantos
If Darwinism made it so that people should not masturbate, our arms would have evolved to be too short to touch our genitals....

Not everyone does it lmao. I wouldn't compare it to something as using the toilet.
Reply 22
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
That's one of the most direct documentary titles I've come across.

It's only really girls who are embarrassed, guys talk about it all the time.

Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Casantos
Masturbation is as natural as puberty, farting, having to pee, blowing your nose when you have a cold...why are people still so embarrassed?

Well I wouldn't enjoy seeing people doing it around the streets or in college libraries. Although I'm sure it does happen, in the latter especially.
There's no shame in flicking the bean, I agree
Original post by Dinaa
I don't think it's gross. I think it's normal and hot. If u wanna do u, u do u. :u:

:mmm:
Masturbating isn't healthy and it has so many negative effects trust me
Reply 27
willy. teehee
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
That's one of the most direct documentary titles I've come across.

It's only really girls who are embarrassed, guys talk about it all the time.

trust me in my social circle , everyone says they dont masturbate. masturbation is for losers.

apparently we all pull and bang a 10/10 girl every saturday night, at least thats what we say.
Reply 29

I talk about it too :cool:

I should be a guy, srs
Reply 31
Original post by Dinaa
I talk about it too :cool:

I should be a guy, srs

Nah you shouldn't - you probably wouldn't look half as good as a guy :tongue:
Original post by loveleest
I personally don't ever ever do it so to compare it to using the toilet is really weird to me... but whatever I guess.

did you know its a sin to lie?

Latest