The Student Room Group

If you saw a muslim....

what thoughts would go through your head...
out of curiosity....

Scroll to see replies

*What is with this TSR obsession?*
Another human
That they're just another person.
I'd go give him a hug :smug:

If its a Muslimah on the other hand, I'd lower my gaze... and then give her a hug :beard:

:grouphugs::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
I saw one the other day wearing the full set of robes, thought she had nice eyes. That's pretty much it, really. Was somewhat intrigued because I was at college and up to that point I'd never actually seen a Muslim wearing the full set with her face covered before.

Just another human being, really.
Reply 6
If they were female then I would wonder if they have the same name as me because the only two Muslim females I've ever personally known were also called Yasmin like me :laugh:but on a serious note, I wouldn't think anything other than they are another person walking on by.
Original post by chemting

If its a Muslimah on the other hand, I'd lower my gaze... and then give her a hug :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that is one of the cutest things i have ever read
Reply 8
Ask if they are excited about ramadan!!!!
Coz i am!!!!!
Original post by sfaraj
what thoughts would go through your head...
out of curiosity....

A muslim? My reaction would be:

Spoiler

Reply 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
awww
x

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'd give me a hug? Usually people who dislike Islam/apostates hate me :rolleyes:
Original post by HS2030
Ask if they are excited about ramadan!!!!
Coz i am!!!!!

woohooooo. and GCSEs are slap bang right in the middle of them. But then i can pray for good results inshAllah x
Reply 13
Original post by sfaraj
woohooooo. and GCSEs are slap bang right in the middle of them. But then i can pray for good results inshAllah x

yh. actually, mine are early, and only my maths is on the first day, and im done!!!!! x
Original post by sfaraj
that is one of the cutest things i have ever read

Not really - if you see him in the debates section against Islam, it would contextualise this as an insincere joke by a non-Muslim lol
My brain would tell me I am looking at a person.
Reply 16
Original post by Zamestaneh
You'd give me a hug? Usually people who dislike Islam/apostates hate me :rolleyes:

yh. but i love islam coz im muslim and i learned to love people although it is kind of illegal but...:hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by a_bc
RS, anybody?

Spoiler

Nah. I couldn't remember what they were called and an emergency Google search didn't help. Apologies for my brainfart.
Just give them a death glare, one like I give to everyone else
Original post by Zamestaneh
Not really - if you see him in the debates section against Islam, it would contextualise this as an insincere joke by a non-Muslim lol

And that proves I hate Muslims how...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending