The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why don't you discuss this with your boyfriend rather than with random strangers on the Internet? It's him who would decide whether he perceives it as "wrong", not us.

One of my friends had a (non-sexual) sugar daddy and she actually found it incredibly degrading and nowhere near as fun as she thought it would be. Bear in mind he knows everything you're buying and where you're buying things, meaning he knows where and when you go to places and what your habits are.

Also, it's going to be difficult to find a man who's willing to just give you money and expect nothing in return.
Reply 2
Nothing wrong with it. Just tell your boyfriend about it first though.
please dont do this, if you have financial problems, as a friend or family member for some help. also your boyfriend may be able to help you out, however it is not about being sexual with the "sugar daddy" as you would still be spending time with him, and your boyfriend like many people would see that as cheating- your "sugar daddy" may expect sexual stuff, and if you say no, you may not always be able to stop him........
You really don't need to stoop to this level for money.
most of them would expect at least a blow or something it is kind of like glorified prostitution
Is there no other way to fix your financial situation?
Most SD's expect some form of intimacy, if that's your dea lbreaker I'm sure there are alternative ways to financially cope
Original post by Anonymous
I have a boyfriend but I'm also going through some financial difficulties. Some friends have told me about sugar daddies but is it wrong if I pursue it considering I have a bf ? I wouldn't do anything sexual with them ?
Also has anyone had a sugar daddy & what was your experience ?

Most sugar daddies expect something sexual. Why don't you try a part time job some place nearby?
I have a boyfriend but I'm also going through some financial difficulties. Some friends have told me about sugar daddies but is it wrong if I pursue it considering I have a bf ? I wouldn't do anything sexual with them ?

Nothing wrong about it at all if you don't do anything sexual.

It makes a lot of sense and could transform your life. What's not to like?
I read somewhere that some girl got paid around £600 a month from a sugar daddy by simply just talking to him daily. (No sex involved). But I guess those things are quite rare.
The easiest way to get out of financial difficulties is a job obviously if you don't have one or by asking family and friends.
Good luck x
(edited 8 years ago)
Of course, the typical "I'm in a bad place financial so I want someone to give me it so I don't have to work for it". Get a job, not a SD.
Reply 12

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply 13
Future cuck.

Women cook, not men.
Reply 14
Its a gross concept. I'm pretty sure any guys that are in to this will be looking for sex and for you to be ego trippingly attractive. Personally I would stick with your boyfriend, a job in SU bar and a decent job to pay your debts. In the longer term I think this will make better sense.
I think you should look for a sugar daddy when you don't have a boyfriend and when you are not forced by financial situation to do so. You find yourself a sugar daddy when you actually want this type of relationship: a mature man, with solid economy that can take care of you in any ways.

But what do you need, is a job, not a sugar daddy. Because yes, if you don't do sugar dating for fun, it is kinda prostitution. If you do it because you don't want committed relationships, or because you don't want to explain yourself too much, or because you simply enjoy in the company od experienced and rich man, then yes, that's all right.

I hope this is useful for you :smile:
I have dabbled in the sugar bowl since i was 16, im almost 19 now. Let me tell you, finding a sugar daddy is easy, if you have a good figure, good looks and a lot of charm. The one thing in that list that daddies will over look is charm. Its a horrible thing to say, but if youre not hot you wont get anywhere.

Most daddies wont mess with a girl with a boyfriend, they are providing for you, and they want only you to benifit

I have met a few daddies who are happy with online action only, but the amount of sugar they will give out drops. I have nevet met someone who will give money for nothing, however its not impossible

Sugaring is hard , but rewarding if you can play the game right.

If you want quick easy money, join an agency for care workers, my friend got paid £11 an hour doing that, and they are always hiring

Good luck
Don't become a whore. Not on your boyfriend's watch at least.

There are so many alternatives, how is this the first thing in your head?

lols strong modern day advice

"Just spread your legs and all your troubles will go away"
HiAre you still looking

Latest

Trending

Trending