The Student Room Group

What you guys revise/do the night before your exam?

Obviously revise but how?
What would you all do ?
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't revise the night before. To me, getting a few hours extra sleep is way more important than doing a bit of extra revision.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nisha.sri
What would you all do ?

I scan over the content I am less sure of then verbally answer past papers to speed up the process.:smile:
Original post by leopard923
I scan over the content I am less sure of then verbally answer past papers to speed up the process.:smile:

Great :smile: :biggrin:
The night before my english lit exam since it's the only GCSE i've done yet, I watched a video on youtube and took some notes, went over my flash cards & all my other notes, nothing heavy, then I went to sleep early. In the morning I watched a show on netflix to chill out and read through this piece of paper I had made in the car (the paper I'm going to do for all my exams, basically highlights key points to remember during the exam which saves me going through the whole revision guide and maybe latching my brain onto ideas that would make me forget other things etc) and that was all haha

edit: I didn't make the piece of paper in the car, I did it like a week before, I mean in the car I went over it lol
Reply 5
Original post by nisha.sri
What would you all do ?

You should recap your notes on ALL topics you struggle on (by reading your notes, and doing practice questions), and go to sleep early.
Original post by caitlinford3
The night before my english lit exam since it's the only GCSE i've done yet, I watched a video on youtube and took some notes, went over my flash cards & all my other notes, nothing heavy, then I went to sleep early. In the morning I watched a show on netflix to chill out and read through this piece of paper I had made in the car (the paper I'm going to do for all my exams, basically highlights key points to remember during the exam which saves me going through the whole revision guide and maybe latching my brain onto ideas that would make me forget other things etc) and that was all haha

edit: I didn't make the piece of paper in the car, I did it like a week before, I mean in the car I went over it lol

Great lol :smile: I also did Gcse maths last year but i just did weaknesses and go through past papers :smile: :biggrin:

Lol x

Quick Reply

Latest