The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

anybody University of leeds FIRMED or unconditional?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NancyRoseC
Central village is over subscribed apparently. I'm looking at sentinel towers too, but also the new one, cityside. Have you considered cityside? looks sooo nice

I was looking at it.. but the price..😂😂:biggrin: I'm kinda having a hard time choosing lol. I think CV is the most expesive one on the accommodations I was looking at soo thats probably gonna get knocked off the list xD
But Ikr :O it looks so nice 👌

May I ask what's your offer btw? :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by ElleBennett
Yeah there's still a while to decide, but definitely looking at self-catered. I was looking at Central Village but there's thing on the info page saying that there are building works nearby and there might be noise pollution, so not really sure what to make of that. Mostly leaning towards Henry Price, Sentinel Towers or the Tannery :smile:

Hey XD I'm looking at Sentinel or Tannery as well 🙈👐
Original post by kaytaylou
ive firmed leeds for history!

Hi, I study as sciences but still, any tips for getting into leeds? can you share your experience?

Thank you xxxx
pharmacology! applied for medicine last year then realised I don't have the people skills to be a doctor! let me know how the open day goes. I'm out of the country for most of april so couldnt make it!

I actually live in France, so I probably won't be able to make the open day either sorry!
Reply 24
Original post by Zziwa
Makes sense! I'm doing astrophysics @ Kent right now; I had Southampton and Manchester as my firm and insurance last year (both aerospace eng.), but got absolutely destroyed by my A2 exams. Went through clearing and told myself, "Maybe astrophysics won't be so bad!" Took about two weeks to realise that I hated the course :shot:

Hahah! I live in Kent, feel free to visit :') well hopefully you'll enjoy your course this time around!
Reply 25
Original post by ao_no_exorcist21
I was looking at it.. but the price..😂😂:biggrin: I'm kinda having a hard time choosing lol. I think CV is the most expesive one on the accommodations I was looking at soo thats probably gonna get knocked off the list xD
But Ikr :O it looks so nice 👌

May I ask what's your offer btw? :smile:

Yea, student finance barely covers my rent :frown: but I'd rather be comfortable and poor.. I think.. whoops!

I had 5 unconditional offers! woop woop. what about you?
Reply 26
Hey XD I'm looking at Sentinel or Tannery as well 🙈👐

are you bringing a car?
Yea, student finance barely covers my rent :frown: but I'd rather be comfortable and poor.. I think.. whoops!

I had 5 unconditional offers! woop woop. what about you?

Wow! That's cool :biggrin: congrats on that! :biggrin: I need A*AA lol 😂 so kinda scared 😅
I wont go as high as CV 🙈 I guess I'll be fine with being kinda broke and at least be in en suite and close to the uni 😂 cooking will finally be very useful 😂
are you bringing a car?

I don't really have a car to begin with 😂🙈🙈 and you?
Reply 29
Wow! That's cool :biggrin: congrats on that! :biggrin: I need A*AA lol 😂 so kinda scared 😅
I wont go as high as CV 🙈 I guess I'll be fine with being kinda broke and at least be in en suite and close to the uni 😂 cooking will finally be very useful 😂

hahah thank you!! You can do it I believe in you!! what's your insurance?
haha yes ensuite is a MUST. ah I'm such a germaphobe..
Reply 30
I don't really have a car to begin with 😂🙈🙈 and you?

I do have a car and i really want to bring it with me but cityside is.. well in the middle of the city, and no parking!! but I guess you're only in halls for one year
hahah thank you!! You can do it I believe in you!! what's your insurance?
haha yes ensuite is a MUST. ah I'm such a germaphobe..

Really hoping I can XD
I'm putting Univeristy of Birmingham as insurance and you?

looool I can't deny I'm a germaphobe to an extent as well XD just hoping that I would be sharing kitchen with people who aren't super messy XD
I do have a car and i really want to bring it with me but cityside is.. well in the middle of the city, and no parking!! but I guess you're only in halls for one year

Oh, cool :biggrin: maybe you can just bring it the following year then?
Reply 33
Firmed Leeds for English Lit and Theatre Studies... so scared I won't get the grades though!
Original post by samb21
Firmed Leeds for English Lit and Theatre Studies... so scared I won't get the grades though!

Oh cool :smile: and what's your requirements for Leeds?
Reply 35
Really hoping I can XD
I'm putting Univeristy of Birmingham as insurance and you?

looool I can't deny I'm a germaphobe to an extent as well XD just hoping that I would be sharing kitchen with people who aren't super messy XD

Oh, cool :biggrin: maybe you can just bring it the following year then?

My offer was unconditional so I don't have an insurance. leeds is it for me!! Ah I will honestly be that bitch that will lecture my flatmates if there's a messy kitchen #noshame

I probably will bring it next year, especially as i have family a 20 minute drive away
My offer was unconditional so I don't have an insurance. leeds is it for me!! Ah I will honestly be that bitch that will lecture my flatmates if there's a messy kitchen #noshame

I probably will bring it next year, especially as i have family a 20 minute drive away

See how quick I forget things lol XD #shameful lol

and LOOOL XD I'm gonna be hiding snacks in my room as well and not in the kitchen XD

that's very convenient! I'm gonna have to be saving up money for train tickets to come home XDD

may I ask where you're from btw? :biggrin: I'm from London xD
Oh awesome, whereabouts are you from?

Leeds. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm about to firm Leeds for Physics. I think I'm looking at Leodis and Sentinel Towers (but I think Leodis is closer) for accommodation but may wait and see if i can make it to the accommodation day as I have only looked around the very lovely and expensive central village which would have been perfect but I'd rather pick one that's not as oversubscribed.
I've firmed Leeds for Microbiology, hoping to stay in Lupton!

Quick Reply

Latest