The Student Room Group

How do I fix my legs??

I have loads of razor bumps and a couple ingrown hairs, what would be the best method to get rid of both of these and how long would it take? Should I grow my hair out and then shave the right way (ex-foliate, warm water, sharp razor) which I should have done in the first place or do I have to use a certain cream to get rid of them first?? How long will it take before my legs look normal?
bump
Original post by thatweirdasian
I have loads of razor bumps and a couple ingrown hairs, what would be the best method to get rid of both of these and how long would it take? Should I grow my hair out and then shave the right way (ex-foliate, warm water, sharp razor) which I should have done in the first place or do I have to use a certain cream to get rid of them first?? How long will it take before my legs look normal?

you said it yourself?
Chop your legs off. Problem solved.
Original post by Justmoll28
you said it yourself?

okay so I should grow my hair out and shave the right way and it will go away?? How long will it take to go back to normal?
Grow it out and then get them waxed properly? No bumps or ingrown hairs from waxing.
Exfoliate > tweeze hair inside ingrown hair > rub ingrown hair area with cloth dipped in water as hot as you can take it > dry the area > rub with cotton wool (I prefer cotton pads) dipped in tea tree oil.

Do this every day or every other day until it goes. You don't need to exfoliate everyday - just every few days. And you obviously don't need to tweeze the hair inside the little bastard spot if you've already done that. Don't touch the little bastard with anything other than cotton wool or whatever you're using to exfoliate. If you poke it and prod it it will scar.

Ingrown hairs are a bitch. This is the only method I tried when I had some that refused to go for a good 3 or 4 months. When I eventually decided to stop waiting for them to go on their own I started doing the above (not consistently and not properly) for a few weeks and they eventually went. Now I have scars where I picked at them. Don't pick them. You'll regret it. :emo:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7

http://www.tweezerman.co.uk/store/product/gear-ingrown-hair-splintertweeze/
okay so I should grow my hair out and shave the right way and it will go away?? How long will it take to go back to normal?

I don't know because I started shaving the right way first haha
Reply 9
I just use hair removal cream or wax at a salon

Quick Reply

Latest