The Student Room Group

Where you live?

Scroll to see replies

Born and raised in Reading, I love it but live in Liverpool which is miles better, but it's not home. Won't stay here for much longer.
Original post by Questioness
Chelsea :gangster:. I know I'm so thug.

I have never been to Chelsea it's like an unknown territory for me, does everyone in Chelsea act really posh and all the men wear pink and look like pumpkin heads?:curious: Like in Made In Chelsea.:tongue:
Reply 42
Original post by I took ur girl
I have never been to Chelsea it's like an unknown territory for me, does everyone in Chelsea act really posh and all the men wear pink and look like pumpkin heads?:curious: Like in Made In Chelsea.:tongue:

ever been to central london
W.London
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
That's Wood Green :yes:

Is that area where you had that unfortunate incident with that Somali with the scar on his left eye?
Is that area where you had that unfortunate incident with that Somali with the scar on his left eye?

That was North Finchley.
Original post by King !
ever been to central london

Yeah I've been to certain parts of Central like Oxford and Liverpool Street, but I've never been to Chelsea before.

Why have you been before?:mute:
Reply 47
Yeah I've been to certain parts of Central like Oxford and Liverpool Street, but I've never been to Chelsea before.

Why have you been before?:mute:

Dont you have to go through Chelsea with the bus in order to get to Oxford Street and Liverpool Street.:doh:

Lol, not at all. Though I spend most of my time in Hounslow or Hammersmith. Chelsea is very bland Imo.
I live in Old Trafford. Quite close to the Manchester United football ground.

I live in Crouch End which is a very nice area in North London.

:colone:.
(edited 8 years ago)
^ @Kvothe the arcane, I love how in that huge link of yours there are 3 random dolphins in the middle of it.
^ @Kvothe the arcane, I love how in that huge link of yours there are 3 random dolphins in the middle of it.

Too late :P. Edited. If you haven't noticed, the swear filter has been changed to dolphins. See: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:. I attempted to say an expletive.
Original post by ellie0497
W.London

:eek: No way, not far from me!
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Too late :P. Edited. If you haven't noticed, the swear filter has been changed to dolphins. See: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:. I attempted to say an expletive.

I do know about the swear filter change :lol:
Original post by Serine Soul
Well, it was recently named the most deprived town in the UK, according to the ONS, but tbh it's my home.

Sure, the town centre is grim, unemployment rates are high, academic achievement is poor, and women usually have more kids than teeth, but I was born there and it's my home. I can't help but feel a sense of pride for it lol

No matter how much I say I want to move to the 'beautiful South' when I'm older, I actually don't. I do want to live somewhere more rural but I can quite comfortably get that by going out a few miles from my town centre. So yeah, I'd like to settle back in my deprived little town when I'm older.

I love it

Woah! I am generally speechless.

You generally sound like you love where you live.:erm: I can see why you'd want to move back.

Where do you live exactly, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
ESSEX.

ewww
We moved to Enfield a few months back from SE London.

I really miss the south east, it's where I grew up :sad:
Original post by King !
Dont you have to go through Chelsea with the bus in order to get to Oxford Street and Liverpool Street.:doh:

Oh yeah you're right:tongue:, but I usually take the tube it's quicker.

I am curious. Where do you live?
Reply 58
Oh yeah you're right:tongue:, but I usually take the tube it's quicker.

I am curious. Where do you live?

Wandsworth
Paris, and it's amazing :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest