The Student Room Group

Islamists celebrate murder of Ahmadi Muslim Brit who wished Christians Happy Easter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by pol pot noodles
The sect actually matters quite a lot in a sectarian murder. I asked because the article stated that the victim was murdered precisely because of the sect that he belonged to.

He was a human!
Original post by Salon
He was a human!

This fact is unfortunately secondary for sectarian fanatics.
Original post by Dara Dahl
Ahmadi, unfortunately hated and persecuted by Islamists and many Muslims just for having different beliefs.

Whats the difference?? Tbh i dont understand the sects.

It was really sad and shocking to hear about, he was only taking his time to respect other religious beliefs💔
Original post by JakeyJakeJake
Tarnishing an entire religion because of the actions and words of a few ... Welcome to Planet Earth!

D'awwww poor Islam. It's such a victim in all of this.
Reply 225
Original post by thunder_chunky
D'awwww poor Islam. It's such a victim in all of this.

Thunder and Chucky you sound like a terriost!
Original post by ubaid97
although i do not condone the murder and neither does islam, i must state that ahmadi's are not muslims as their creed (beliefs) go against the foundations of islam and all the major islamic scholars have declared that ahmadi's are not muslims.

Who said they are an authority though? Muslims always tell me the only authority is the quran. When its convenient of course.
Original post by Reformed
not sure why that should surprise you, that sort of thing has underpinned islamic history for about 1200 years ( along with killing of a lot of non muslims that refused be converted also).

if people are ignorant to the facts, they should read up on them

You don't do irony do you?
Original post by Salon
Thunder and Chucky you sound like a terriost!

thunder_chunky you mean. Get it right.
Reply 229
Original post by Jebedee
Who said they are an authority though? Muslims always tell me the only authority is the quran. When its convenient of course.

Which Muslims? Names, addresses? Donald Trump says I am nor racist. I have Muslim friends..but lol
Original post by Salon
Which Muslims? Names, addresses? Donald Trump says I am nor racist. I have Muslim friends..but lol

Does it matter? It's one of the most common rebuttals to non-muslims who quote hadiths. Most people on here will be aware of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending