The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkap
finally have a picture! ok dont laugh my hair is a mess, 0% makeup and so little sleep :cry2:

Spoiler

You're absolutely stunning :love:
Reply 581
Original post by Legendary Quest
You're absolutely stunning :love:

thankyou :giggle: im sure you are too! :heart:
Reply 582
Original post by Mathemagicien

Edit: Its sad that this is my most repped comment (ever, by far) :cry2: Says a lot, really...

I think your computer is stylish
Reply 583

Pictured with my theatre teacher - this is old but the most minimal makeup I have on in a photo - of when I went to an International School!
So its not a smile, a goofy face rather, but all natural hair and no makeup, just before bed :3

12802907_829338253861696_6728961276058456461_n.jpg

Love yourself people <3
Original post by oli19919
Give her a break, it's an online forum chill

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :h:
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Hmu!

Inbox
Original post by PalindromeGirl
So its not a smile, a goofy face rather, but all natural hair and no makeup, just before bed :3

Love yourself people <3

You're so pretty! :colondollar:
Original post by ravioliyears
You're so pretty! :colondollar:

Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!

That's okay, I have to make sure I don't look at the pic again - can't handle that much natural beauty :getmecoat:
IMG_0761.jpg

I was in southern Italy with friends and that morning I'd woken up really early to see the coast :smile: (can't remember where exactly now though). I remember feeling so carefree and happy in that one particular moment- no worries or stress or thoughts in my head but pure happiness :smile: good times.
Original post by WhimsicalSloth

I was in southern Italy with friends and that morning I'd woken up really early to see the coast :smile: (can't remember where exactly now though). I remember feeling so carefree and happy in that one particular moment- no worries or stress or thoughts in my head but pure happiness :smile: good times.

:love: aww, how lovely!
Original post by SeanFM
:love: aww, how lovely!

Thank you :smile: it was definitely one of those unusually good days which only come around once in a while!
IMG_0761.jpg

You look beautiful! :heart:
Original post by ravioliyears
You look beautiful! :heart:

Thank you so much lovely :smile:
Am I the only one who thought they might do it, but then saw all these good looking people and thought **** that :laugh:
IMG_0761.jpg

The resemblence to a sloth is uncanny :yy:
Original post by TaintedLight
The resemblence to a sloth is uncanny :yy:

Shut up you prick. Why don't you share a pic of yourself you pathetic rat
Original post by Shadez
Am I the only one who thought they might do it, but then saw all these good looking people and thought **** that :laugh:

No, I thought that too at first, but then I did it anyway (on another thread)

Love yourself people <3

You look socially awkward. How often do you go out?

Latest