The Student Room Group

Which subject is taking up the majority of your time?

For me it's probably science or English. There's too much to remember :bricks:

Scroll to see replies

Definitely Geography. The amount of contents and meanings to remember is just too much. No student is allowed to suffer this much
English Lit, History and Computing :/
Science by far!
Computer science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Triple science and history
Reply 6
Science definitely
League of legends ?
Original post by Matrix123
Computer science

Posted from TSR Mobile

OCR?

omg it's literally sucking the life out of me :lol:
how are you finding it?
Original post by surina16
how are you finding it?

Oh gosh, do I even wanna go there? How's your controlled assessment? Luckily mine went alright and I feel relatively confident. The theory is just awful for me. Hopefully I can bring it up a tad so iy balances out alright with my coursework grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
History!:rolleyes:
Reply 13
English Lit, History and Computing :/

is it aqa history??
Original post by Matrix123
Oh gosh, do I even wanna go there? How's your controlled assessment? Luckily mine went alright and I feel relatively confident. The theory is just awful for me. Hopefully I can bring it up a tad so iy balances out alright with my coursework grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it went okay - my teacher won't tell us our marks but apparently the minimum mark in the class was still an A :h:
I don't understand any of the theory :/ The only topic I understood was unit 1 but it's all gone downhill since then :redface:
Original post by KaurNav
is it aqa history??

yeah (:colonhash:)
why? :smile:
Biology OCR A AS. I'm making flashcards on every topic and I'm not even half way through the subject but I've got through 4 packs of flash cards. I need a B in it and I'm currently on a U in class and Ds on past paper. Loooool RIP my dreams
I think it went okay - my teacher won't tell us our marks but apparently the minimum mark in the class was still an A :h:
I don't understand any of the theory :/ The only topic I understood was unit 1 but it's all gone downhill since then :redface:

Wow, that's great!
Yeah, I mean I understood the basics of the basics but since I left it to focus solely on programming, I don't even properly know that anymore. :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Username3097486
Triple science and history

same as u m8
how are you finding it?

I do OCR computer science as well

Quick Reply

Latest