The Student Room Group

A night with Henry Cavill or £5000?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bazzel
I'm not gay bro

The level of insecurity is most upsetting :cry2:
Original post by hezzlington
I wouldn't date a girl that doesn't find him hot. He's unreal. Get all these whippersnappers who think Justin Bieber is 'sexy' but classy men like Henry Caville/Michael Fassbender get 'mehs'.

Even though Bieber looks like Ellen Degeneres :rofl: Still, I'm in my mid 20s now so girls my age tend to prefer the classier looking guy as oppossed to the teen idol :h:
Original post by WoodyMKC
My mates call me Superman because this guy is apparently my twin, so this thread has me very interested :lol:

:K::ahee:
Even though Bieber looks like Ellen Degeneres :rofl: Still, I'm in my mid 20s now so girls my age tend to prefer the classier looking guy as oppossed to the teen idol :h:

I'm 23 and the girls I know unfortunately do not prefer classier guys. It's Justin Bieber, Tom Hardy, Zane Malik sort of :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:boys.

Or any male ever with a beard and tattoo
I wouldn't date a girl that doesn't find him hot. He's unreal. Get all these whippersnappers who think Justin Bieber is 'sexy' but classy men like Henry Caville/Michael Fassbender get 'mehs'.

This. A thousand times over.

Bieber looks like a ferret.

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ivybridge
:K::ahee:

I'm discontent with most of the posts so far :colonhash:
This. A thousand times over.

Bieber looks like a ferret.

It's not even that he's bad looking. But he gets a tattoo, grows long hair and wears Calvins and that's sexy?

Fine I'll do it and I'll see how many girls I get........

Spoiler

I'm discontent with most of the posts so far :colonhash:

They're all peasants, don't worry :colone:
Original post by stefano865
:h:

If you had make it Alex Pettifer I may have not taken the money - but we shall see :tongue:
It's not even that he's bad looking. But he gets a tattoo, grows long hair and wears Calvins and that's sexy?

Fine I'll do it and I'll see how many girls I get........

Spoiler

He really isn't that good looking though... refer to the most recent photo on the post you just quoted. :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone:
Well, £5000 because I'm in a relationship. But Henry if single :ninja:
I'm 23 and the girls I know unfortunately do not prefer classier guys. It's Justin Bieber, Tom Hardy, Zane Malik sort of :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:boys.

Tom and Zayn are good looking guys tbf, but yeah it's all about the scruffy look atm. Which is fine by me tbh as it means I don't have to shave every other day :lol:
Tom and Zayn are good looking guys tbf, but yeah it's all about the scruffy look atm. Which is fine by me tbh as it means I don't have to shave every other day :lol:

Yeah they both are I suppose. I have a beard at the moment, being a Pakistani I don't get why I'm not very hairy, my beards terrible so I'm gonna have to shave soon.

I don't suit the rough look.

You tattooed?

But Zayn Malik, Justin Bieber, all of those guys, they all just look like little boys... Like, they're so immature in their style and they have suck frail frames. I dunno. Henry Cavill - welcome to the world of real men.

henry-cavill-covers-details-june-2013-06.jpg
But Zayn Malik, Justin Bieber, all of those guys, they all just look like little boys... Like, they're so immature in their style and they have suck frail frames. I dunno. Henry Cavill - welcome to the world of real men.

henry-cavill-covers-details-june-2013-06.jpg

The Hemsworths and Chris Pine. Chris Evans. I'm warming to Benedict Cumberbitches as well.
Reply 55

Tom Hardy? :tongue:

He's great.

If everyone was like Cavill the world would be :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing boring.

Agree on the other two though. :wink:
I really dont see the appeal in him.
And the fact that he's 30+ dating a 19 year old just seems creepy to me
I'll take the money
Yeah they both are I suppose. I have a beard at the moment, being a Pakistani I don't get why I'm not very hairy, my beards terrible so I'm gonna have to shave soon.

I don't suit the rough look.

You tattooed?

I'm the opposite mate, pure caucasian but I'm one hairy mofo :rofl: It all grows so fast so I have to do a lot of trimming.

I do pull off the clean shaven look well, but I seem to get more female attention when I'm rocking the stubble. Always have.

Nah no ink on me, I've never seen the appeal in them tbh. Yourself?
Reply 58
Original post by Amellia123
If you had make it Alex Pettifer I may have not taken the money - but we shall see :tongue:

Really. :h:

What about James Dean?
The Hemsworths and Chris Pine. Chris Evans. I'm warming to Benedict Cumberbitches as well.

I think Liam Hemsworth is gorgeous but the others - naaaaaaaah. I think Jensen Ackles is gorgeous too :perv:

Quick Reply

Latest