The Student Room Group

A night with Henry Cavill or £5000?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tcameron
I really dont see the appeal in him.
And the fact that he's 30+ dating a 19 year old just seems creepy to me
I'll take the money

I must admit, that does put me off of him a lot.
Reply 61
Original post by tcameron
I really dont see the appeal in him.
And the fact that he's 30+ dating a 19 year old just seems creepy to me
I'll take the money

Good point. :wink:
Original post by ivybridge
But Zayn Malik, Justin Bieber, all of those guys, they all just look like little boys... Like, they're so immature in their style and they have suck frail frames. I dunno. Henry Cavill - welcome to the world of real men.

henry-cavill-covers-details-june-2013-06.jpg

Yeah, I mean I'm straight and all but I'm no stranger to a man-crush and I only tend to think ":dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:, that bloke is so good looking" about more masculine/mature fellas.
Original post by stefano865
Really. :h:

What about James Dean?

Hmmm.... Yeah I'd pick James Dean :tongue: he was just too cool :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Yeah, I mean I'm straight and all but I'm no stranger to a man-crush and I only tend to think ":dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:, that bloke is so good looking" about more masculine/mature fellas.

Meh, being gay or straight has nothing to do with any of it. I'm bent as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: but can still acknowledge when a girl is absolutely gorgeous haha.

Remember our bae? Lana Del Rey reyyyyyyyyyyyy:

Lana Del Rey.jpg

Now she is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Meh, being gay or straight has nothing to do with any of it. I'm bent as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: but can still acknowledge when a girl is absolutely gorgeous haha.

hahaha
Original post by hezzlington
hahaha

:teehee:

Tbh I think with straight guys it's a bit of a jealousy or insecurity thing. Straight girls can acknowledge how good looking a girl is as can gay guys, but a lot of straight guys see a good looking guy and immediately label him a "faggot" or some other homophobic term even though the guy they're talking about is straight. I think it's becoming more socially acceptable between straight males to acknowledge that another is good looking but there are still so many who just won't.

P.S. Ohhh, Lana... Serenade me with your beautiful voice before we make passionate love all night (or until I get sleepy) :love:
(edited 8 years ago)
Tbh I think with straight guys it's a bit of a jealousy or insecurity thing. Straight girls can acknowledge how good looking a girl is as can gay guys, but a lot of straight guys see a good looking guy and immediately label him a "faggot" or some other homophobic term even though the guy they're talking about is straight. I think it's becoming more socially acceptable between straight males to acknowledge that another is good looking but there are still so many who just won't.

Probably. It's like when men always feel the need, as page one of this thread illustrates, to make sure everybody is fully aware they are straight before they compliment another man or before they make any 'pro-gay' comments lmfao.

"I'm straight but..." Lol, please.
I assume that the presumption is that the person would do anything in that one night, right? Because otherwise, who wouldn't pick £5000 over being punched in the face repeatedly by the dude who plays Superman?

So with that being the case, I'd pick the night. For his first act, he'd deposit £1000000 of the money he earned in Batman V Superman. For his second, he'd get me a pizza. Then, he could go home and have a nice nap because I'd be £995000 to the good on that transaction.

P.S. Ohhh, Lana... Serenade me with your beautiful voice before we make passionate love all night (or until I get sleepy) :love:

Excuse me, biatch but I am afraid she is still mine. We are in a platonic marriage so can you not.
£5000
Excuse me, biatch but I am afraid she is still mine. We are in a platonic marriage so can you not.

But according to Video Games she has a panchant for being held in big arms. She won't be able to resist :u:

Yeah, I totally understand where you are coming from. A lot of straight men are insecure about their sexuality and think that calling a guy good looking would make them gay.
How pathetic is that?!
Henry Cavill is the best looking guy I have ever seen. :love: I would love to have sex with him, but I'd take the money.
But according to Video Games she has a panchant for being held in big arms. She won't be able to resist :u:

Well she loves me more? She married me. Silence, ferret. :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Probably. It's like when men always feel the need, as page one of this thread illustrates, to make sure everybody is fully aware they are straight before they compliment another man or before they make any 'pro-gay' comments lmfao.

"I'm straight but..." Lol, please.

I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to compliment a fine looking gentleman when I see him without clarifying if I'm straight or not but it's not something as a straight male to discuss with the lads. So..in that scenario I'd probably start off with "I'm straight.... btw, but I'd bang this guy.."
Original post by drowzee
Henry Cavill is the best looking guy I have ever seen. :love: I would love to have sex with him, but I'd take the money.

He really is :drool:
Original post by hezzlington
I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to compliment a fine looking gentleman when I see him without clarifying if I'm straight or not but it's not something as a straight male to discuss with the lads. So..in that scenario I'd probably start off with "I'm straight.... btw, but I'd bang this guy.."

But I don't see why lol? Like, so many of my straight male friends don't feel the need to do that? They're mature enough to be like, he has a banging body lolololol. Lad culture is stupid anyway but heyho.

Good for you :smile: :hugs:
Well she loves me more? She married me. Silence, ferret. :wink:

PRSOM for ferret insult, my old college mates and I used to call each other that :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest