Maths-B
Science core-A/A*
Science add-A/A*
Re-A*
Business-A/A*
Computer science-B/A
History-B/A
Original post by surina16
yeah thanks aha trying to maintain a positive attitude and hope that everything works out lmao

You have to work for it aswell though if you don't work you can't get anything
Original post by brainzistheword
It's just so stressful - and I would like to do Maths, FM, Chemistry, Physics and Geology if I can :smile:

What about you?

Nice hopefully I want to do: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths I got offered a place. What exam board are you doing for maths?
Original post by zXcodeXz
Nice hopefully I want to do: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths I got offered a place. What exam board are you doing for maths?

At GCSE or A level? I think for both it will stay as Edexcel
Original post by brainzistheword
At GCSE or A level? I think for both it will stay as Edexcel

Oh ok for GCSE we are doing AQA and for A Level we are doing a edexcel
10 subjects 19 exams
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
10 subjects 19 exams

Oh your lucky what grades are you hoping for?
Nice, good luck I hopefully want Eng Lang-A
Eng Lit-A
Maths-B
Science core-A/A*
Science add-A/A*
Re-A*
Business-A/A*
Computer science-B/A
History-B/A

those are great! Good luck to you too, what are your A-Level choices? Mine are Bio, Chem, Maths, Geog or Psychology
Original post by sfaraj
those are great! Good luck to you too, what are your A-Level choices? Mine are Bio, Chem, Maths, Geog or Psychology

Thanks, hopefully A Level: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and maths
Thanks, hopefully A Level: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and maths

oooh those are a tought 4 good luck, but dont you need an A for A-level maths or does your school accept lower?? I know mines needs an A or higher
Original post by sfaraj
oooh those are a tought 4 good luck, but dont you need an A for A-level maths or does your school accept lower?? I know mines needs an A or higher

Our school only requires a B they don't really criticise you if you got a B and want to do A Level. But school like yours doesn't really want unprepared students. thanks and good luck to you too! :smile:
Our school only requires a B they don't really criticise you if you got a B and want to do A Level. But school like yours doesn't really want unprepared students. thanks and good luck to you too! :smile:

ahaha thanks, yh i go to an all girls grammar school and they are proper strict, my chem teacher says we need A*s if we dont want to struggle in a-level. but i love my maths teacher, she screams at us and I quote "girls if you cant do these C and D questions, how are you going to get your As and A*s" love her
Original post by sfaraj
ahaha thanks, yh i go to an all girls grammar school and they are proper strict, my chem teacher says we need A*s if we dont want to struggle in a-level. but i love my maths teacher, she screams at us and I quote "girls if you cant do these C and D questions, how are you going to get your As and A*s" love her

That's really good because your school prepares you for a levels meanwhile our schools don't really care they say you need a B they don't tell us that it would benefit us in A Levels if we had an A* in let's say physics
Oh your lucky what grades are you hoping for?

Mostly A*'s. Couple of A's. All comes down to hard work!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
Mostly A*'s. Couple of A's.

That's great I wish you all the luck in the world I really hope you get what you want!! :smile:
That's really good because your school prepares you for a levels meanwhile our schools don't really care they say you need a B they don't tell us that it would benefit us in A Levels if we had an A* in let's say physics

oh thats a shame. But you can push yourself :smile:, my geog teacher doubts i will get past a B and I'm trying to prove him wrong because he hates me.
Reply 36
12 GCSEs (6 iGCSEs, 5 GCSEs, 1 short course GCSE - I think) and Additional Maths :cry2:

25 exams
Original post by sfaraj
oh thats a shame. But you can push yourself :smile:, my geog teacher doubts i will get past a B and I'm trying to prove him wrong because he hates me.

Ah I see, that's good prove him wrong our school always sets us limits. I'm going to try and get all A/A* so I can move to a prestigious and better school for sixth form
Original post by Kaedra
12 GCSEs (6 iGCSEs, 5 GCSEs, 1 short course GCSE - I think) and Additional Maths :cry2:

25 exams

Wow amazing!! Maths additional is for math geniuses right?
Reply 39
Wow amazing!! Maths additional is for math geniuses right?

I think it's meant to be between a GCSE and an AS level :wink:

All the top set at our school were allowed to do it, but most people dropped out and now I think there are less than 10 left

We had one lesson where 5 people just stood up and walked out at the same time :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest