The Student Room Group

A night with Henry Cavill or £5000?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
PRSOM for ferret insult, my old college mates and I used to call each other that :rofl:

:wink:

Our marriage is the best... we both bang other guys during the day and then come home and sit down to dinner, discussing and comparing men. It's a fabulous relationship.

"How was your day, sweety?"
"Bangin', you know that Cavill bloke?"
Tempting....yet I'll still take the £5,000.
Original post by ivybridge
:wink:

Our marriage is the best... we both bang other guys during the day and then come home and sit down to dinner, discussing and comparing men. It's a fabulous relationship.

"How was your day, sweety?"
"Bangin', you know that Cavill bloke?"

There you go then, what's the problem with me having a go on her :rofl:
I'll take the money

Kthxbai
Original post by WoodyMKC
There you go then, what's the problem with me having a go on her :rofl:

Because... I said so. Shhhhhhhh, take your coat and leave, sir. :starwars::whip2:
(edited 8 years ago)
But I don't see why lol? Like, so many of my straight male friends don't feel the need to do that? They're mature enough to be like, he has a banging body lolololol. Lad culture is stupid anyway but heyho.

Good for you :smile: :hugs:

What do you mean by lad culture?

If i'm in a group of lads I don't know very well I don't want them to think I'm gay.
Original post by hezzlington
What do you mean by lad culture?

If i'm in a group of lads I don't know very well I don't want them to think I'm gay.

Well then you are slightly hypocritical... you are doing what you're complaining about others doing... you clearly aren't as comfortable with yourself as you claim, sorry.
Well then you are slightly hypocritical... you are doing what you're complaining about others doing... you clearly aren't as comfortable with yourself as you claim, sorry.

Could you please quote me where I complained about others doing it :smile:
Could you please quote me where I complained about it :smile:

I think the implication is clear from this:

I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to compliment a fine looking gentleman when I see him without clarifying if I'm straight or not

It doesn't really matter anyway, lol. It's what 'lads' do so there's not really much point in debating the issue with anyone. I doubt it will change soon.
Did not know who he was just googled and he isn't that hot tbh would take the £5,000.
Offer me a million and I'll still pick Henry! :colondollar:
Original post by Bazzel
Enjoy :wink::biggrin::o:E:u:

The post was merely removed, no card. You lose :tongue:
I think the implication is clear from this:

It doesn't really matter anyway, lol. It's what 'lads' do so there's not really much point in debating the issue with anyone. I doubt it will change soon.

Mwahah im no hypocrit i didnt complain sweetheart :wink:
Original post by chikane
Did not know who he was just googled and he isn't that hot tbh would take the £5,000.

Have you been with a better looking guy?
£5000.

He has the personality of a wet towel, but he's nice to look at. Bag over the head so he can't open his mouth and maybe we'll talk :wink:
Reply 95
Original post by chikane

:rolleyes:
Reply 96
Original post by EllainKahlo
£5000.

He has the personality of a wet towel, but he's nice to look at. Bag over the head so he can't open his mouth and maybe we'll talk :wink:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
Reply 97
Original post by EllainKahlo
£5000.

Agree. :top:

Hence my defence of interesting characters like Tom Hardy.

Cavill just smiles for the cameras and always says the right thing.

He is dull.
He's hot, look wise, but I'd clearly take the £5000. :innocent:
£5000 obviously.

Quick Reply

Latest