The Student Room Group

I have zero motivation :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Or nah

here he goes, great...

-casually logs off
Tbh I've overused all the "don't wanna end up on the checkouts" type motivation. I feel like I know that being successful for me is probably not gonna happen.

But what did seem to work was that if I pass this and get the grades I want I get to got to the same collage as one of my old friends. By then I will hopefully be learning to drive so imagining me and my friends driving to collage playing music or studying together - little things that I will miss if I don't get the grades - helps me to remember why I am doing this.
Original post by mariam687

-casually logs off

or nah.
or nah.

i give up srs loool

maybe u do secretly like the weeknd nd listen to all his music :wink:
i give up srs loool

maybe u do secretly like the weeknd nd listen to all his music :wink:

or nah.
or nah.

i dare u to reply to this post
i dare u to reply to this post

or nah
or nah

fk it
fk it

or nah
Original post by Pluto1
I'm revising for my GCSE's but I have like zero motivation and this is pretty bad considering I desperately want to do Medicine at uni.
What motivates u guys to revise and work?
Please help :frown:

You answered your own question. You say you want to do medicine, well you need grades for that or you will make it much harder or impossible to carry on with yur studies. If you wnat to do medicine enough and this is a stepping stone, then you need to be disciplined ornganise a timetable and od the required amount of study consistently.

Up and down the country other people will be studying nad improbing their chances of better marks. Some of hem will wnat to do medicine as well. they could get better grades than you. Do you want them to take your place in medical school becayse they ot the grades and you decided you didnt wnat to put the work in?

You are old enough to make that choice. Moping around or worrying doesnt get you marks. Revising and past papers will. Move your bottom and get studying tomorrow,

Quick Reply

Latest