Original post by Student403
Come at me

:fight:

I'm afraid I'm not one to fight...violence is not the answer:no:
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BrokenLife
So you also like my man?:colonhash:

I mean its good to know that he's such an amazing human and that he has so many admirers but y'all should know that I'm his lady and he's my man.:h: Or else...

:fight::facepalm::flutter::fight:

Don't blame me afterwards:flute:

:lol: he is cool, don't get me wrong, but I respect him only as one of those cool Indian uncles. He is all yours, and my actual crush is a secret. :shh:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I told you it was okay !!! But thanks anyway <3

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
The reference is lost on me :s-smilie: :getmecoat: :flybye:

:frown:
It is just the usual position in the table that Arsenal usually end up finishing :rofl:
But not this year :ahee:
Come at me

:fight:

Be careful what u wish for student :mmm: you do not wish to incite the rage of the ravenous rodent :security:
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: he is cool, don't get me wrong, but I respect him only as one of those cool Indian uncles. He is all yours, and my actual crush is a secret. :shh:

The secret is out, Sean. The whole school knows that you and @TSR Jessica have the hots for each other. :console:
Original post by CoolCavy
Be careful what u wish for student :mmm: you do not wish to incite the rage of the ravenous rodent :security:
X

Cute!!!!
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:frown:
It is just the usual position in the table that Arsenal usually end up finishing :rofl:
But not this year :ahee:

Ohh of course, my head is not glued on properly. Watching MOTD at the moment though :tongue:

Original post by Hydeman
The secret is out, Sean. The whole school knows that you and @TSR Jessica have the hots for each other. :console:

Alas, ours is a one sided affair.
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

I feel like you're a professionnal to make me forget about why I am here for :innocent:

Spoiler

Idk lol I just know the word, besides in french it's "capricieuse" so kinda an easy word, no need to be impressed :3

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

I will NOT tolerate such malice behaviour:colonhash: I'm on here with my weapons and I can assure you they work quite well... tis a warning..either you change that name to 'BrokenLife' and Indeterminate or else everything is fair at love and war...

:fight::flutter::fight::flutter::fight:

And let me tell you your spiderman will not come to survive you:colonhash:

:nopity::flute:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
Ohh of course, my head is not glued on properly. Watching MOTD at the moment though :tongue:

Oh ok nice :biggrin:

I am going to.sleep i am now too tired to talk ::sleep:
Cute!!!!

*terrifying :colonhash:

:lol:
Original post by BrokenLife
:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

I will NOT tolerate such malice behaviour:colonhash: I'm on here with my weapons and I can assure you they work quite well... tis a warning..either you change that name to 'BrikenLife' and Indeterminate or else everything is fair at love and war...

:fight::flutter::fight::flutter::fight:

And let me tell you your spiderman will not come to survive you:colonhash:

:nopity::flute:

Deadpool is a fighter!!!

:fight: :fight:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I feel like you're a professionnal to make me forget about why I am here for:innocent:

Well, I am good with the ladies... :smug:

Spoiler

Soon, soon. :sigh: Such an impatient unicorn. xD

Idk lol I just know the word, besides in french it's "capricieuse" so kinda an easy word, no need to be impressed :3

Just a little surprised that you know capricious but needed reassurance about 'storage cabinets.' :lol:

Original post by SeanFM

My sources tell me otherwise. :yep: She wants you to clean her vents, Sean. :mmm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy

Original post by SeanFM

Aww love for all #IndeterLife supporters!:h:

And SeanFM c'mon you tell us about your 'secret' crush:tongue:

What's going on? What are we talking about?

Emerging a little dazed out of 'that' thread.....
Original post by leavingthecity
What's going on? What are we talking about?

Emerging a little dazed out of 'that' thread.....

We're 'shipping' TSR users. :biggrin:
Wow - this has become a whole lot more interesting since I last saw it! :lol:
Original post by Hydeman
We're 'shipping' TSR users. :biggrin:

I don't understand you kids, but I'm guessing your pairing us up?

is my little mate! I'm not even sure if Peroxidation is girl or a boy actually

Ignore @chemting please

Quick Reply

Latest