The Student Room Group

She thinks i'm experienced but i'm not and I don't know what to do

Ok so i;m a 20 year old guy and i'm a virgin. Basically, till january my experience with girls was extremely limited, since then i've had two encounters with girls which didn't end well. I didn't know what went were and then when it came to the punch line I wasn't hard enough, on BOTH ocassions. This is obviously worrying,

This could have been due to me being slightly anxious about performing well, me having drunk excessive amounts of alcohol on both ocassions. me having masturbated too much around those times or it's possible I have ED

Anyway I've been talking to this girl who i've known since september who has admitted she's wanted to "bang me for a while" and she wants to be my fwb. She's also said she reckons i'm good at sex and I did tell her I could do with more training but also lied that i've been with a couple girls.

If I tell her i'm a virgin I know it will send her running for the hills, she's been with very few guys but has been with them for long periods of time and extensive experience. She is also very kinky and like's dominant guys, she's made jokes about guys who had no clue what they were doing and I jokily laughed.

I don't know what to do, help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Research first, do the deed then admit it afterwards
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so i;m a 20 year old guy and i'm a virgin. Basically, till january my experience with girls was extremely limited, since then i've had two encounters with girls which didn't end well. I didn't know what went were and then when it came to the punch line I wasn't hard enough, on BOTH ocassions. This is obviously worrying,

This could have been due to me being slightly anxious about performing well, me having drunk excessive amounts of alcohol on both ocassions. me having masturbated too much around those times or it's possible I have ED

Anyway I've been talking to this girl who i've known since september who has admitted she's wanted to "bang me for a while" and she wants to be my fwb. She's also said she reckons i'm good at sex and I did tell her I could do with more training but also lied that i've been with a couple girls.

If I tell her i'm a virgin I know it will send her running for the hills, she's been with very few guys but has been with them for long periods of time and extensive experience. She is also very kinky and like's dominant guys, she's made jokes about guys who had no clue what they were doing and I jokily laughed.

I think you need to honest before you do anything sexual as otherwise she'd most likely figure it out anyway.
Reply 3
my advice is too listen to god

Spoiler

**** her right in the pussy!!! With your floppy sausage... maybe try a splint??
Reply 5
Original post by claireestelle
I think you need to honest before you do anything sexual as otherwise she'd most likely figure it out anyway.

I've done this before and it didn't end well, some girl straight up left during an episode. The girl in the OP isn't the type of girl to be understanding about this kind of thing, especially as she's specified she doesn't want anything serious and virgins tend to be very clingy to their first.
I've done this before and it didn't end well, some girl straight up left during an episode. The girl in the OP isn't the type of girl to be understanding about this kind of thing, especially as she's specified she doesn't want anything serious and virgins tend to be very clingy to their first.

If she isnt understanding at all then do you really want to lose your virginity to her?
Reply 7
Original post by WoodyMKC
**** her right in the pussy!!! With your floppy sausage... maybe try a splint??

Gonna have to try at least :colondollar:
Reply 8
YOLO - just pretend you know what you're doing and try and be confident. It's all quite simple in a way - if you don't do very well just blame it on the alcohol!
Reply 9
If she isnt understanding at all then do you really want to lose your virginity to her?

She's really really hot though like a straight 8/10 with a squat booty and opportunities like this don't come around for a guy like me often. If I keep waiting it'll just make it more awkward in the future too.
Reply 10

Do not panic! It is instinct and will come to you naturally what to do
Reply 11
Original post by Howbeit
YOLO - just pretend you know what you're doing and try and be confident. It's all quite simple in a way - if you don't do very well just blame it on the alcohol!

This is actually really good advice^^ if you're a bit tipsy, the lass can't blame you for it. Although it wouldn't hurt to research what to do before hand to minimize any embarassment
Reply 12
Maybe the reason you can't get a hard on is that you're scared you cant live up to the girls expectations, so try being honest about your experience instead and maybe your next shag will be enjoyable for the both of you. It's not really worth lying about which your previous experiences should be proof of :K:
I don't want to get to graphic here as it's likely against forum rules but basically the girls i've done things with all had "innies" were rather small and I couldn't see anything, I tried to shove my longsword in the sheath but It was like a dead end ? I know there's multiple holes and stuff but I couldn't see the opening ...
Masturbate ferociously beforehand.
Awkward. Don't play with your sausage or tell her before the act (duh, obviously), ensure she's attractive (no wonder your old chap's flaccid if you're trying to bang fat whales), and just rely on your natural instinct of a predator, the real man that is inside you! When it's over and she's like ‘oooh, it's been the greatest experience of my life’, put a smug look on your face and tell her it's been your first time.
I don't want to get to graphic here as it's likely against forum rules but basically the girls i've done things with all had "innies" were rather small and I couldn't see anything, I tried to shove my longsword in the sheath but It was like a dead end ? I know there's multiple holes and stuff but I couldn't see the opening ...

You put it in her belly button?!

your purple helmeted warrior of love can do it :h:

put it in near the bottom of the vag near the butt

You're one of those ‘true love’ and ‘special occasion’ nerds, aren't you? He's obviously looking for fun, not trouble for life. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending