The Student Room Group

People with morals including ones who wear hijab

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
Is there a significant difference?

I do not know how to take this. So I shall take it as a compliment.

Yes.

You didn't answer the question though. Would you show your penis for a couple seconds in your music video?
I don't wear a hijab but I wouldn't do this

Imagine going for a top job and your employer finds it?
Original post by xobeauty
Yes.

You didn't answer the question though. Would you show your penis for a couple seconds in your music video?

If it was my job and I was being paid millions of $$$ and my body was considered a brand, then yeah, I'd show a bit of mushroom tip for money. Doesn't make me immoral.
If it was my job and I was being paid millions of $$$ and my body was considered a brand, then yeah, I'd show a bit of mushroom tip for money. Doesn't make me immoral.

Youu swagger jacker. Jk.

So you think male and female breasts are the same?
Reply 44
Just because someone wears a scarf doesn't mean that they have morals. I have heard stories of Somali girls doing some dutty things.
Youu swagger jacker. Jk.

So you think male and female breasts are the same?

Pretty much yeah. The breasts themselves are, the purpose of them changes due to hormone levels I believe, hence why most men can't lactate.
Pretty much yeah. The breasts themselves are, the purpose of them changes due to hormone levels I believe, hence why most men can't lactate.

I never heard of male nipples turning people on. Female breasts on the other hand...
I never heard of male nipples turning people on. Female breasts on the other hand...

A man with a good chest/abs doesn't turn you on?

Breasts aren't even seen as sexual in some cultures.

And you must be living under a rock if you've never heard of someone finding abs hot.
A man with a good chest/abs doesn't turn you on?

Guys can be scandalous too. Just like d' Angelos music video he's sexualizing his body it's the same as Rihanna's.
Guys can be scandalous too. Just like d' Angelos music video he's sexualizing his body it's the same as Rihanna's.

Brown sugar.

:sexface:
Brown sugar.

:sexface:

D Angelo ? Yeah he's pretty fine in that video but his face is mug shot.
D Angelo ? Yeah he's pretty fine in that video but his face is mug shot.

Haha you're so mean.
But since it's normal to flash your ass in today's society, would the money make up for the rebel image? You would be set for life.

Just because it's seen as normal in society doesn't mean that it's the same to me :tongue:

Still no turn on? :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 55
Original post by ForgetMe

Spoiler

Damn that's a turn on

Spoiler

Are those implants?

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Damn that's a turn on

I know right :sexface:

Spoiler

I wish you had never pointed that out to me, I don't like how it looks lol. I like his V and viens though.
Original post by EricPiphany
Are those implants?

Spoiler

Just admit it you're having an eyegasm :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest