The Student Room Group

Who do you ship together?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I didn't think @-mentions alert the user if you add them in via edit. Quotes don't.

Obviously they coded the tags properly:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Obviously they coded the tags properly:tongue:

I mentioned him :wink:. I know tags work properly.

Original post by ByronicHero
Well, now you know :lol:

Well you know who I really ship you with :h:.

Original post by aymanzayedmannan
Get cracking, mate! I forget you have 2 months left, not 1 like me. I haven't done anything for my May exams. :biggrin: Although Physics is getting up to shape, so that's good news. 8 hours is a lot though, I think I managed 4 good ones today.

Oh dear. Better get cracking! I can't study for 8 hrs continuously. But if I aim to stay in the library all (or most of) day, I can take a bit of a walking through city break or lunch break or music library break (for piano practice) and start again.

I'm kinda hoping that with my next blog update I'll have more progress.
Original post by ivybridge
So butthurt :rofl:

From what? :lol:
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I mentioned him :wink:. I know tags work properly.

Well you know who I really ship you with :h:.

Oh dear. Better get cracking! I can't study for 8 hrs continuously. But if I aim to stay in the library all (or most of) day, I can take a bit of a walking through city break or lunch break or music library break (for piano practice) and start again.

I'm kinda hoping that with my next blog update I'll have more progress.

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
Would be very surprised (and embarrassed :colondollar:) if he turned out to be a boy after we've had this conversation...

It'll be 16 - 26 after September. :h:

I always imagine @chemting to be a fish and you to be a rock guitarist....

No I'm staying 25 indefinitely.
Original post by leavingthecity
I always imagine @chemting to be a fish and you to be a rock guitarist....

No I'm staying 25 indefinitely.

Fish...? Very ironic actually. Wouldn't be the worst thing I was called by a girl...

Hydeman is a rock-star guitarist though, he's got super long hair, smokes weed everyday and has tonnes of groupies that reside in his tour bus...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

I don't want to break like a million hearts or anything, but I think Id like only platonic relationships from now on. I'm just enjoying being unattached.
I don't want to break like a million hearts or anything, but I think Id like only platonic relationships from now on. I'm just enjoying being unattached.

I can almost hear nk802's heart just shatter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
Fish...? Very ironic actually. Wouldn't be the worst thing I was called by a girl...

Hydeman is a rock-star guitarist though, he's got super long hair, smokes weed everyday and has tonnea of groupies that reside in his tour bus...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am I completely imagining it or did you two have these as your avatars at some point????
Original post by chemting
I can almost hear nk802's heart just shatter

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you visited that thread recently by the way????

He's not so much into 25 year olds, he likes the kids
Have you visited that thread recently by the way????

He's not so much into 25 year olds, he likes the kids

Since you left the thread he's turned nasty, like cold hearted. He's just boring now. I'll get reported again if I voice my opinion.
Original post by Rhythmical
Since you left the thread he's turned nasty, like cold hearted. He's just boring now. I'll get reported again if I voice my opinion.

Yeah he left for a while and I see he's back. Need to sleep for like 5 hours now but will be back on that thread tomo hahahhaahahha

And wtf is this hezzalington guy saying about admiring OP? It's not like you need to read 44 pages to get the gist that OP is NOT someone who deserves our admiration in any form or quantity....
Yeah he left for a while and I see he's back. Need to sleep for like 5 hours now but will be back on that thread tomo hahahhaahahha

And wtf is this hezzalington guy saying about admiring OP? It's not like you need to read 44 pages to get the gist that OP is NOT someone who deserves our admiration in any form or quantity....

People need to see him for who he really is and you just return back tomorrow when the drama is rising, it's a big one. OP deserves no glory, he needs a ban.
Going with..

Spoiler

I'm not an intellectual, I'm just a fish... :dontknow:

Lol you can still "relationships" no? Inert elements can still bond...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Binary Freak
Going with..

Spoiler

you irl

i ship

Original post by Arkasia
you irl

i ship

:rofl:

Where's your pet zombie? m8
Original post by Binary Freak
:rofl:

Where's your pet zombie? m8

locked up in your german dungeon fam
Original post by Arkasia
locked up in your german dungeon fam

So that was you clawing up the dungeon door last night? Tryna see your little friend! Poor lad..
@iEthan and @Classic

Quick Reply