The Student Room Group

TSR Meet Up !

Chat-lut !

Have you ever, all TSRians, organized a meet up ? I bet you did, but it would be fun don't you think ?
Well I was just thinking :3

@Amellia123
@CleverSquirrel
@Matrix123
@alishba-rosex
@Andy98
@Indieboohoo1
@Blondie987
@iEthan
@homeland.lsw (my dear my heart is broken but I tag you anyway :cry2: )
@z33
@CoolCavy

And who else .. ? :3

[scrollr] :nyan: [/scrollr]

Scroll to see replies

Tsr meet up in Paris!! Lol, I wish :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
Tsr meet up in Paris!! Lol, I wish :biggrin:

Why not !
But I was thinking of something like London ? I will come around in a few months :3
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Why not !
But I was thinking of something like London ? I will come around in a few months :3

Tha would actually be pretty cool, although I definitely don't have enough cash to travel to London right now, I know people were talking about meeting up in Glasgow or Edinburgh it's all just talk right now :tongue:
Tha would actually be pretty cool, although I definitely don't have enough cash to travel to London right now, I know people were talking about meeting up in Glasgow or Edinburgh it's all just talk right now :tongue:

Aw I see :cry2: too bad :cry2: I would have loved to go to Scotland but I'm too busy :/ I'm coming to London for an exam so I decided to stay a few days, but I still have to go to an other country after it, and I have like 7 places to go in 3 months xD
If you are around London in July let me know :heart:
Original post by ForestShadow

Omg I'm sorry :console:
Join in :biggrin:
Aw I see :cry2: too bad :cry2: I would have loved to go to Scotland but I'm too busy :/ I'm coming to London for an exam so I decided to stay a few days, but I still have to go to an other country after it, and I have like 7 places to go in 3 months xD
If you are around London in July let me know :heart:

Omg I'm sorry :console:
Join in :biggrin:

It's ok, who knows, maybe I'll get a windfall lol, and then tsr meet up for sure! :biggrin: good luck with your exam :smile:
Definitely see if I can make it! :tongue:
Could try if in London :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by ForestShadow

i feel ya :<
Meeting on the Outer Hebrides is most convenient for me. :redface:
It's ok, who knows, maybe I'll get a windfall lol, and then tsr meet up for sure! :biggrin: good luck with your exam :smile:

Hope you'll come :heart: and yeah who know hehehe :cool:
Thank youuu :lovehug:
Original post by iEthan
Definitely see if I can make it! :tongue:

You better can :cry2:
Original post by ravioliyears
Could try if in London :smile:

Ouiiiii !!!
If people are okay with it we could keep this up! And yeah it would be in London !

Original post by Inexorably
i feel ya :<

Come too !!
Original post by SeanFM
Meeting on the Outer Hebrides is most convenient for me. :redface:

Sounds cool *o* (not joking lol) but I don't have time :cry2:
Hope you'll come :heart: and yeah who know hehehe :cool:
Thank youuu :lovehug:

You better can :cry2:

Ouiiiii !!!
If people are okay with it we could keep this up! And yeah it would be in London !

Come too !!

Oooo where abouts and when?
Oooo where abouts and when?

I don't know where right now, but around the 15th July ! (It's my exam date so I'll say the meet up could be the 16th or 17th , something like that ?)
:h:
I don't know where right now, but around the 15th July ! (It's my exam date so I'll say the meet up could be the 16th or 17th , something like that ?)
:h:

NOOO I'm not in London that weekend as its my sisters graduation:frown: meh
@Friar Chris and I have our own little TSR meet-ups and we're due another soon!:h::flutter:
NOOO I'm not in London that weekend as its my sisters graduation:frown: meh

OHh MY GODDDD NOOOO :cry2: :cry2:
I would love to come but my mother is extremely overbearing and protective of me. Next year would be perfect as I want to study in London.
Im like 25 mins from central london in July so i'm down if anybody would like to meet hezzlington

Quick Reply