The Student Room Group

Muslims- do you support Sharia Law in the UK?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Butternuts96
I am a muslim. And pretty sure DOES cut. In fact, make that 100% sure.

My mistake, but that doesn't make you qualified to speak for all Muslims. Some of them have given different answers to yours. I was a Muslim once and some parts of Shari'ah still made me uncomfortable. Living in a country where it was implemented wasn't great and I didn't want to go back to that.
I am a muslim. And pretty sure DOES cut. In fact, make that 100% sure.

Given you support Sharia does this mean you support the killing of Apostates?
Original post by WBZ144
My mistake, but that doesn't make you qualified to speak for all Muslims. Some of them have given different answers to yours. I was a Muslim once and some parts of Shari'ah still made me uncomfortable. Living in a country where it was implemented wasn't great and I didn't want to go back to that.

People that reject any part of shariah aren't muslims, lol.
[QUOTE=BaconandSauce;63888801]Given you support Sharia does this mean you support the killing of Apostates?

Bacon sauce guy. Haven't heard from you in a while. How you been?

Oh and to your question ... Take a wwiiiilllddd guess what my answer would be :smile:
Bacon sauce guy. Haven't heard from you in a while. How you been?

Oh and to your question ... Take a wwiiiilllddd guess what my answer would be :smile:

Very good Butternuts and yourself?

But I'd have to guess Yes you would support the Sharia punishment for apostasy
Original post by WBZ144

How does it feel defending a faith knowing that some of it's member support your murder? (in the right conditions of course)
Original post by BaconandSauce
How does it feel defending a faith knowing that some of it's member support your murder? (in the right conditions of course)

Where did I defend this faith?
1. Yeah muslims would fully support it in the UK, nay, the whole world as well but not if it was achieved by killing innocent people (the basis of ISIS - They want shariah but disgrace shariah rules whilst doing so)
2. If Britain's a Muslim country because shariah was introduced without killing innocents? Sure.
3. Britain deploying air strikes against ISIS? Everybody in the world agrees with this as long as it didn't kill innocent people in the process (which it did and Cameron knew that).
4. ISIS I know for sure are terrorists but I don't have much knowledge on the rest because I'm only 19 so I was only around to see the formation of ISIS, not the rest,

I know you're not trying to cause trouble don't worry. Did I answer your questions? I'm 100% sure I gave you an answer that all muslims would agree with.

I'm even younger than that and i know a lot about everything he's talking about.

What does age have to do with political knowledge.

Don't forget rape.
Original post by SuperStar#7
I'm even younger than that and i know a lot about everything he's talking about.

What does age have to do with political knowledge.

Everything, you plonker. Stay relevant to the thread.
Original post by SuperStar#7
Don't forget rape.

There is no legal rape in Islam.
Rape is punishable by death/lashes

Not when the rape victim the wife of the rapist or his slave girl.
Lol why would you have shariah in a country where the majority are not Muslim
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
Not when the rape victim the wife of the rapist or his slave girl.

Nah dude check IslamQA "rape". Let's not make up stuff now lol.
Original post by WBZ144
Where did I defend this faith?

you do it all the time WBZ

if you want I can go through all your posts but we both know you do

So care to answer the question?

Actually there is you "plonker"

Clearly you know nothing about islam.

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qu'ran 4:24
(edited 8 years ago)

LOOOOL.

What a **** troll you are.
you do it all the time WBZ

if you want I can go through all your posts but we both know you do

So care to answer the question?

Example? Just one would be easy if I "do it all the time".

Does IslamQA consider it rape when it's done to a wife or a slave in the first place?
Original post by WBZ144
Does IslamQA consider it rape when it's done to a wife or a slave in the first place?

Why are you wasting your time with an obvious troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending