The Student Room Group

Are these girls, super skinny?

I want to know if you guys think these girls are like super skinny, like I don't mean thin but like super skinny. In my opinion they're not super skinny so I think their companies might lie about their weight to make them seem thinner.

Scroll to see replies

They look maybe a little underweight but not too much...
If that's skinny.

Then I want all my girls skinny from now on.
Reply 3
Original post by ForestShadow
They look maybe a little underweight but not too much...

Yeah, makes sense
Original post by SuperStar#7
If that's skinny.

Then I want all my girls skinny from now on.

Yeah I think their company must've lied about their weights, cause they look pretty fit to me but from the data given by their profiles they have BMIs ranging from 16 to 17 which seems very unlikely.
I'd say my figure is quite similar but I'm slightly underweight so maybe I'm a little thinner. What do they supposedly weigh?
Reply 5
Original post by Changing Skies
I'd say my figure is quite similar but I'm slightly underweight so maybe I'm a little thinner. What do they supposedly weigh?

Like 42 to 47kg, heights range from 161cm to 168.

They have proposed BMIs of like 16.

I mean I'm quite thin but even I have a BMI of like 19, so I found it very shocking when I read this info.
They're skinny but not super skinny. Super skinny would be like anorexic, bone-thin like.
Reply 7
Original post by Eternalflames
They're skinny but not super skinny. Super skinny would be like anorexic, bone-thin like.

Would you expect someone with a BMI of 16 to be like bone-thin or is that a bit lower?
I would say they're on the skinny side but by no means super skinny.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Like 42 to 47kg, heights range from 161cm to 168.

They have proposed BMIs of like 16.

I mean I'm quite thin but even I have a BMI of like 19, so I found it very shocking when I read this info.

Okay so I weigh the same as one and I'm 5ft 5. So it could be possible but I'd say they look a slightly more healthy weight than I do so who knows. I would have estimated they had a higher BMI than that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you expect someone with a BMI of 16 to be like bone-thin or is that a bit lower?

Yeah bone-thin would be like Lizzie Velasquez.
Girls in East Asia tend to want to look underweight, so the pictures you showed are probably normal to them idk
They aren't super skinny by any means, they'd have to be a lot thinner for that I think. They're thin, but I wouldn't say underweight.
That's perfect, serious.

Nice and feminine, not like this annoying 'big ass' stuff
I remember reading asians have less dense bones so that could be why
They look normal healthy thin for their body types.
Reply 15
Jei. :h:
Reply 16
They are prefect
Original post by m_james
Jei. :h:

Jei is my eternal bias.
Reply 18
Jei is my eternal bias.

Yeah, she's a beaut.

Her, Im Jin Ah and Chou Tzuyu. :u:
Original post by m_james
Yeah, she's a beaut.

Her, Im Jin Ah and Chou Tzuyu. :u:

I just saw Tzuyu today like 5 minutes ago lol, on a Twice reaction vid.

I'm not too big on kpop as much these days except for Jei, as you can probably tell by the avatar and such.

Quick Reply

Latest